• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

OK....SD/WY people....a question for you???

Help Support Ranchers.net:

kolanuraven

Reaction score
What kind of weather am I coming into from Casper to Red Owl to Lusk next week????

I can only get general info from the computer weather site...not much help!

Thanks.

kolanuraven said:
What kind of weather am I coming into from Casper to Red Owl to Lusk next week????

I can only get general info from the computer weather site...not much help!

Thanks.

Kolanuraven:

I'd say a good bet is for the Red Owl area to be in the upper 80's to lower 90's with a shot of afternoon thunderstorms daily.

As for Casper and Lusk, I don't know if the temps will be as warm as in SD (more "mountainous") but I'd say the chances of afternoon thunderstorms are probably higher than in Red Owl, again, because of the more mountainous terrain.

I'll look and see if there are some better forecasts around...aw heck, as accurate as the weather guys are, I might be close!!!

Cheers--

TTB :wink:

Bring along a fur lined slicker with holes to open for when it gets hot, and you'll probably be covered, prettygood!

Shoukld be warmer during the days, 85 to 95 and 50 to 60 n the evening. the wind is going to blow, for sure. We only have 2% of the time when the wind doesn't blow. Bring your string bikini so youy can cool off in the waterhole, after your done working for the day. Don't worry, I'll gaurd against any dang fools with camera's that would post pix. I'm sure Soapweed won't be around. :lol:

Did that help you any? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kolanuraven:

I just looked on weather.com for Red Owl, it looks like for Monday through Friday of next week temps are predicted between 89 and 92 with anywhere between 0% chance of rain on Friday to 60% chance of rain on Wednesday, with 40% on Thursday and 20-30% the other days.

For Casper, between 86 and 90 degrees, with chances of rain, 0 to 30%

For Lusk, 83-87 degrees, Monday-Friday, with a 10-30% chance of precip.

I hope this helps...

Cheers, and have wonderful trip!!!

PS: OT could likely provide a more accurate prediction, as he is the ranchers.net meteorologist!!!

Turkey Track Bar said:
Kolanuraven:

I just looked on weather.com for Red Owl, it looks like for Monday through Friday of next week temps are predicted between 89 and 92 with anywhere between 0% chance of rain on Friday to 60% chance of rain on Wednesday, with 40% on Thursday and 20-30% the other days.

For Casper, between 86 and 90 degrees, with chances of rain, 0 to 30%

For Lusk, 83-87 degrees, Monday-Friday, with a 10-30% chance of precip.

I hope this helps...

Cheers, and have wonderful trip!!!

PS: OT could likely provide a more accurate prediction, as he is the ranchers.net meteorologist!!!

I'd trust him farther than any of the rest. Never trust a lying weatherman! When they say it's going to rain here, just ignore that. They been saying that all summer and so far, they are all wrong. :cry:

Oh goody....90's and 80's....Brrrrrrrrr that's chilly for me.

We're not even that cool at nite!!! It's 10AM and already about 92 and I think the humidity is somewhere about 70%!!!

Oh...JB....TONS of helpful info...thanks!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

I told Soapweed I'd just wave as I went by.....but he told me I had to give him a conservative wave...I have to wave from the r/h side of the vehicle!!!! Go figure!!!

kolanuraven said:
Oh goody....90's and 80's....Brrrrrrrrr that's chilly for me.

We're not even that cool at nite!!! It's 10AM and already about 92 and I think the humidity is somewhere about 70%!!!

Oh...JB....TONS of helpful info...thanks!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

I told Soapweed I'd just wave as I went by.....but he told me I had to give him a conservative wave...I have to wave from the r/h side of the vehicle!!!! Go figure!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts