• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Okay Mike, I'm here... You ready?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

whiteface

Reaction score
Go gentle on me Mike this is my first time (here that is). I sure hope that by taking you up on your offer that I don't turn out to be one of those dogs that eventually does get his teeth into a passing car and goes FWAP, FWAP, FWAP, FWAP down the highway....
Not even enough sense to let go of the tire.
So now you got a pretty accurate image of me.
Just not enough sense to just let it go...
Have a good night everyone in the "everything else" category!!!!!

whiteface said:
Go gentle on me Mike this is my first time (here that is). I sure hope that by taking you up on your offer that I don't turn out to be one of those dogs that eventually does get his teeth into a passing car and goes FWAP, FWAP, FWAP, FWAP down the highway....
Not even enough sense to let go of the tire.
So now you got a pretty accurate image of me.
Just not enough sense to just let it go...
Have a good night everyone in the "everything else" category!!!!!
Your problem is chasing the wrong things girl! Choose your prey carefully, enjoy it, and savor it. I'll be gentle and slow.......how's that? am I going to fast? Tell me how you like it. OOOOHHHHHHHH AAAAHHHHHHH

I've heard that sound before?.........FWAP, FWAP, FWAP, and it wasn't chasing cars! :wink:

I love you Mike! That was really funny! Very witty and charming...
I'll be back for more...
Gotta get a good night sleep after all that!

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE STAYED UP LATE LAST NITE :p :p :p .............good luck PS well maybe tonite..........

Now, now, Jingle, if you don't see any flesh, it can't be x-rated. Besides, Mike hasn't called since our "moment" together....
END of THAT love story!!!!
So, Haymaker, you flirting with me? Sweet.
I fit the description of that pretty girl you want to hide away in a log cabin!
Have a good night all from Canada!

whiteface said:
Now, now, Jingle, if you don't see any flesh, it can't be x-rated. Besides, Mike hasn't called since our "moment" together....

Not tonite, whiteface. I have a headache. You plum wore me out last nite.
I ain't been rode that hard in a long time!

Haymaker! Think you can take up my slack tonite? :roll: Be gentle!

Mike said:
whiteface said:

Not tonite, whiteface. I have a headache. You plum wore me out last nite.
I ain't been rode that hard in a long time!

Haymaker! Think you can take up my slack tonite? :roll: Be gentle!

NO to be honest with you I been ducking and dodging this sweet talkin lil canadian,a long time It would'nt take much of her for me to be headed north :wink: .....................good luck

I'll let you have tonight off Mike!
I only talk so sweet to you Haymaker because you just have a way with me. It's a long ride between yer place and mine. I must say I'd feel pretty special to have you even consider such a journey. But incidentally, I'm soooooooo worth it!!!

Latest posts