• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

OKay peoples...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

katrina

Reaction score
I'm going to have surgery on my back next tuesday.. I'm going to have a rod, bone graft and metal cage on my L5 lumbar... Here is my address 29439 296th st. Valentine NE.. And of course all my canadian friends, you know mail is kinda slow, so might want to send your cards today!!! :twisted: :roll: Anyways Fasters is in charge of the horse categories for me and I back everything she says..... Sooooooo pay attention.... I love ya guys... And I plan on putting a Vote Romney on my ass in magic marker to remind the surgery team they need to do their job in voting.... No tight wranglers for at lest six weeks as I will be supporting a body brace. The joys of elastic pants will be my new wardrobe. Should be interesting as I do not own a pair.... You all will get to enjoy my drug related rants after I get home. I don't think I can top Jody's.... But I think I can hold my own with Denny on the whining department...(didn't I tell you paybacks are hell?) Only a few more days of me on ranchers so enjoy..... :D :D

katrina, you are a brave soul--

"Anyways Fasters is in charge of the horse categories for me and I back everything she says..... Sooooooo pay attention...." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's wishing you the best of luck on your surgery and recouperation. At least you will get some relief from a painful back. How long will you be in the hospital and exactly what are they going to do?

We'll miss ya, so get better quick!!

I'll say some prayers for you!!

Well good luck there girrl!

Could you send us the name and address of your doctor too? I have some valuable information for him with regard to metal parts used in back repairs.

It has to do with the liberal use of WD40 during installation - will stop future squeaking issues and help you slide in and out of your chair easier - so helpful, so he WILL want to know this, I'm sure! :nod: You know I have only your best interests in mind! :nod:

All the best with your surgery Katrina!

burnt said:
Well good luck there girrl!

Could you send us the name and address of your doctor too? I have some valuable information for him with regard to metal parts used in back repairs.

It has to do with the liberal use of WD40 during installation - will stop future squeaking issues and help you slide in and out of your chair easier - so helpful, so he WILL want to know this, I'm sure! :nod: You know I have only your best interests in mind! :nod:

All the best with your surgery Katrina!

I suppose it will help with the constipation brought on by the anesthetic. :lol: :lol:

I'd like to be a mouse in the corner when that surgery team gets the message :lol: . I do hope they are sympathetic to the cause :wink: . Wishing you the best success and prayers in the surgery.

Hope all goes well for you, Katrina. Our prayers are with you. Don't be so busy displaying election advice that you forget to vote yourself. You'll have to vote real early to accomplish that and still have the surgery performed. :wink:

Hope you come out good girl, and that is a very good idea on the magic marker, can you do some pre op demos here I wanna make sure your spelling is correct :p
good luck and keep us posted

OldDog/NewTricks said:
katrina said:
I plan on putting a Vote Romney on my ass in magic marker

Will that be a "Cute Ass" ad for a "Big Ass"

Just the same "GOOD LUCK"

well, i hafta admitt I did wonder if the text would be horizontal :D
good luck

Good Lord...........your stitches will never heal with all this crazy BS going on around here..............

good luck on the surgery!

Voting right along the Sheyenne :wink:

Well Katrina's in surgery today. Here's hoping all goes very smoothly and on to a perfect outcome.

BTW, how long does black marker last on human skin? Kinda like a tattoo?

burnt said:
Well Katrina's in surgery today. Here's hoping all goes very smoothly and on to a perfect outcome.

A little WD40 will lift it right off. :lol:

Big Muddy rancher said:
burnt said:

A little WD40 will lift it right off. :lol:

If that doesn't work, sandpaper will. :wink:

Latest posts