• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Old Hay Maker, doing what he does best, gettin warmed up....

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
111220_Joe_Stout.jpg

good luck

So when do you go on tour? Let me know if you'll be in my area and I'll get tickets!

Silver said:
So when do you go on tour? Let me know if you'll be in my area and I'll get tickets!

Only tours I make are local watering holes now, you get to Texas whiskey and cowboy music on me.
good luck

HAY MAKER said:
Silver said:

Only tours I make are local watering holes now, you get to Texas whiskey and cowboy music on me.
good luck

Well I'd sure like to get down there one day and see you and your Hill Country.

Mike said:
Would you trade that little D-28 for a D-45? :lol: :lol:

Or is that a D-18?

It's a D18 Authentic, and no I dont wanna trade, tryin to get rid of my rosewood Martins, that's why I have the D28 Museum Edition for sale.

PS that little D-18 Authentic as you call it will blow that Little D45 bling and all out the door at any Bluegrass Jam we play at :D :D already proven :wink:
good luck

Mike said:
Maybe you should get yourself a real guitar:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p3AJJYAe78&feature=player_embedded#!

You had me wondering if you knew anything about guitars till you posted that :D :D
$2700 guild vs a $12 K Martin, I dont think so, you wanna talk good guitars use your favorite search engine and search Martin Authentics, or Martin Museum Edition, and if you ever get lucky enough to play one you will know......................
good luck

katrina said:
Haymaker, I really admire the fact that your not just sitting around and getting old.. Bravo for all the adventures you are doing....

There's plenty time to get old, I have alot of free time now that the drought has moved all the stock outa Texas. I been playing these old Martins, betting on the pony races doing a little horse shoeing and come evening time have me some good whiskey, that's one thing those canuckleheads have down pat. weekends at the waterin hole either picking playing moon or waltzing a pretty fraulein to Joleblon :D
good luck

Well, bout whiskey thirty and I try to play a little every nite so, see you folks in the mornin, I usta have a couple drinks and play on the computer but too many folks started complainin so, i quit that :D
good luck & goodnite.

HAY MAKER said:
Well, bout whiskey thirty and I try to play a little every nite so, see you folks in the mornin, I usta have a couple drinks and play on the computer but too many folks started complainin so, i quit that :D
good luck & goodnite.

Now it's just the coyotes complaining. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here is Molly on an old D18.

Molly on D28

Molly on an old Gibson

The D18 has the best sound with the Gibson second in my opinion.

Latest posts