• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Old West Days pictures

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
Here are pictures from Old West Days, held this past week-end in Valentine. A good time was had by all.

Sandhuskerservingsausageatfootballg.jpg

Sandhusker serving hot dogs (undoubtedly premium grade USA born, raised and processed) (they were very good) at the Friday football game
JinglebobandOttoRosfeldtatOldWestDa.jpg

Jinglebob and Otto Rosfeldt at Old West Days
KipCalahanandkids.jpg

Kip Calahan (third from left) with the Pony Express backup band
QuikasaWink.jpg

The group Quik as a Wink
CarrinMarieLechner.jpg

Carin Mari Lechner (age 13) and her brothers (11 and 16) who comprise the musical group "Pony Express". They are outstanding musicians
DaveStamey.jpg

Dave Stamey
JamsessionattheHolidayInnExpress.jpg

Late night/early morning jam session at the Holiday Inn Express

Soapweed - looks like you all had a great time!! We heard Dave Stamey for the first time last Wednesday at the Heritage Center in Spearfish and just loved him. I'd drive a long way to hear him again. Thanks for the pictures.

:D It is great to see the pictures from Old West Days, we used to live around Valentine and miss the festivities and all the great people there. It brings back some good memories :wink: :D :D

Soapweed did poetry and I missed it! Man! I always miss the good stuff! :lol:

Very observant Jersey. My avatar IS my brand! Thats why I picked it. When I seen it, I said, "Man, they got my brand right there. Guess I'll use it."

I'm still mad that I missed soapweed doin' poetry tho'. :mad:

Saayyyy, you didn't mean to say Saddle Tramp, did you? If thats the case, he always does a good job. :wink:

Hmmm she must have gotten the names confused. Either way she said she really enjoyed it. Also there was a ranch photographer from Texas there, who'd been out to their ranch this last spring and did a shoot, Rene Heil. LOL she said he had on display there her least favorite shot......one of her in her shorts and flipflops along with her other half.

Jersey Lilly, my cousin was there and did some poetry at a couple of the day sessions. That is probably who your friend was confusing with me.

Rene Heil had some wonderful ranch photography on display at the craft show. My favorite picture was of the very authentic looking Buzz Kime lighting his cigarette with a branding iron.

Tom is in the mellerdrammer once in a while. I haven't ever actually visited with him, but know who he is. Guess I don't know his wife at all.

Think everybody had a pretty good time at Old West Days. Next year will be the fifteenth year already.

Latest posts