• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Older Men ONLY

Help Support Ranchers.net:

OldDog/NewTricks

Reaction score
A study by the University of Hawaii Department of Psychology has determined older men may have difficulty with computer Internet technology. An initial analysis suggests it may be due to brain age, prior alcohol or drug abuse, shrinkage of the occipital lobes, resulting in the deterioration of concentration and visual impairment and visual impairment requiring an increased need for stronger glasses or contact lenses.

To this purpose, the University of Hawaii Department of Psychology developed this Test to help you determine if you have symptoms which may require medical attention. Take the Test to help you determine if you should consider consulting a professional.

TEST FOR OLDER MEN:

Test

http://www.gjk2.com/test/test.swf

I failed the sight test after 15 times. I am a competitior I will keep taking the test until I perfect IT

Hay Feeder said:
I failed the sight test after 15 times. I am a competitior I will keep taking the test until I perfect IT

Eyes are good when the wife is standing by me, but not so good when she isn't. Now why isn't my eyes good all the time. :lol:

How long and how often do we need to take this test?
Not that I'm complaining!!
SL

Latest posts