• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Oldtimer it was Haymaker.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher

Reaction score
Rancher
Rancher

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:48 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
Tam wrote:
Isn't the court of appeal based on the backbone of three judges not just one? and these judges are from Washington not the home state of R-CALF. We can all hope they see the truth about the lies that R-CALF sold to Cebull to get the injunction.

Miss Tam,I dont wanna make you mad,cuz this is just a rumor, I heard this morning from elmo,but he tells me one of the judges that sits on the appeals court is Cebull's brother in law.............good luck

It's a shame that I got you two confused. How could I have done that :!: :cowboy: :cowboy:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Rancher
Rancher

Tam wrote:
Isn't the court of appeal based on the backbone of three judges not just one? and these judges are from Washington not the home state of R-CALF. We can all hope they see the truth about the lies that R-CALF sold to Cebull to get the injunction.

Miss Tam,I dont wanna make you mad,cuz this is just a rumor, I heard this morning from elmo,but he tells me one of the judges that sits on the appeals court is Cebull's brother in law.............good luck

It's a shame that I got you two confused. How could I have done that :!: :cowboy: :cowboy:

I knew it wasn't me- all I know about Cebull's personal life is that he likes to go fishing at the same spot as my banker does :wink:

Oldtimer said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
Rancher
Rancher

Tam wrote:

I knew it wasn't me- all I know about Cebull's personal life is that he likes to go fishing at the same spot as my banker does :wink:

Is that where your legal advice and opinions originate? If so, you need desperately to seek a new advisor.

Big Muddy- You should be down here for the fair rodeo...Sounds like it could be good...Most contestants we've ever had with a PRCA show- 250+- someone said it is double what the Wolf Point Stampede had...

Kid was out there all day helping to run timed event slack- glad I turned that over to him because the airconditioning felt good at home today when it got to 95...Hope its cooler by 7PM....

Spent years out there pushing steers- and around the chutes....Wife always said she was a "rodeo widow"... I surprised her a few years back on our 25th anniversary and actually sat with her at a rodeo-- I found out there is actually life after rodeo :lol: :lol: Glad the son took over for me....

To hot for me to sit out in the sun at a rodeo. Finish baling today. not alot of bales by any means but I cover all my ground so will have to buy some feed. it shuld be cheaper this year. Daughter went to Sidney for Neal McCoy show and son is heading to Regina fair when he gets off work but I thought that was 9 pm so not sure what will happen. Oh to be young.Was going to tinker with my Semi hay haulin truck but Damn it's hot.. May have early supper and hope I can get something else done when it starts to cool off.

Big Muddy rancher said:
Haymaker why no comment about what you posted about Cebull.

That's old news,forget about Cebull,and I plainly stated it was ,rumored,not fact,what else you want ?...............good luck

HAY MAKER said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

That's old news,forget about Cebull,and I plainly stated it was ,rumored,not fact,what else you want ?...............good luck

OH YEA I forgot your just deal in rumor, no sense messing up a post with facts. :oops: :roll: :lol2: :cowboy:

Big Muddy rancher said:
HAY MAKER said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

OH YEA I forgot your just deal in rumor, no sense messing up a post with facts. :oops: :roll: :lol2: :cowboy:

What are you trying to be SH#2,the fact is, I stated it rumor.....good luck

If you thought it was just a rumor that was not credible then why did you post it? Just to stir the pot and make me mad? You know you were hoping it was true and the brother in law would have some pull on the other two judges to side with Cebull, to bad though. :wink: If it was true I would say there is going to be some tension at the Christmas dinner table. :santa: :wink:

Now its That's old news,forget about Cebull before it was Forget about the past and look at what is in front of the Cattle industry. Man Haymaker you seem to wants us to forget alot BSE now the Judge that prolonged the border issue what is next that R-CALF ever exsisted. Man I hope I can do the last one maybe then you and I can be friends :shock: :lol2: :pretty:

Tam said:
If you thought it was just a rumor that was not credible then why did you post it? Just to stir the pot and make me mad? You know you were hoping it was true and the brother in law would have some pull on the other two judges to side with Cebull, to bad though. :wink: If it was true I would say there is going to be some tension at the Christmas dinner table. :santa: :wink:

Now its That's old news,forget about Cebull before it was Forget about the past and look at what is in front of the Cattle industry. Man Haymaker you seem to wants us to forget alot BSE now the Judge that prolonged the border issue what is next that R-CALF ever exsisted. Man I hope I can do the last one maybe then you and I can be friends :shock: :lol2: :pretty:

Well when you do the last one ,and you promise to not go berserk again let me know. :???: ......good luck

Latest posts