• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Oldtimer was it warm enough?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher

Reaction score
It was 90 in Jordan MT at 10 am and 102 in Glasgow this afternoon. I bet Oldtimer had a good seista this afternoon . I cut hay until 4.30 and called it a day as I baled this morn. Working both ends of the day in this heat is tough.

Big Muddy rancher said:
It was 90 in Jordan MT at 10 am and 102 in Glasgow this afternoon. I bet Oldtimer had a good seista this afternoon . I cut hay until 4.30 and called it a day as I baled this morn. Working both ends of the day in this heat is tough.

It was 78 at 6AM--I Didn't do much today-Worked around the place for a little bit- got the grandkids in for church- and by noon the wind was blowing 30 mph and it felt like a blast furnace- it got to 99 at the place- weather boys say it was 103 at Glasgow- still showing 99 now-- but whats 3 or 4 degrees when its that warm.....They say tomorrow could be hotter....

And I did have a good siesta this afternoon :D :D

It got to 95 here today, but we had a cool breeze that was nice. Not a hot wind at all. We checked cows this morning and came in at 1 pm and was a little warm then. This evening has been real nice; just that little breeze. You could stand outside and visit (which I did) and not get too hot.

I think it is supposed to cool down some by Wednesday.

The weather is about the same here,hot ,dry and dusty,hay crop was off and still no rain in sight,but maybe it will get better :wink: ...........good luck

Latest posts