• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

On the subject of Haymaker...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
I couldn't stand it anymore. I had his phone number because I talked to him once when he helped me with my computer...so I called up and there was no answer. There was an answering machine and...I had no idea what to say...so I disconnected.

I will randomly keep trying...GEEZ, I hope nothing happened.

This not knowing is AWFUL.

Plus, I checked my PM message box and on Monday, Oct. 10th he had sent in a photo of his dogs for the contest, only the picture wasn't there. Didn't matter, really, cuz we had picked a different catagory to start with.

BUT, it shows he was interested in the photo contest and we haven't heard a word from him.

I hate to say it, but I'm getting a not-so-good feeling about this. :(

Maybe he had to go down to his south place..

Either that or he's out driveing his new Belarus Tractor :lol2:

Faster Horses, you are a good person for calling. We are all starting to get concerned. Please keep trying and updating us.

Just leave a message telling him that everyone here is worried about him. I know I use our answering machine to screen phone calls, maybe he does too :?

TXTibbs said:
Maybe Miss Tam paid him a visit!!! :lol: :shock:

Oh no she's gone tonight as well. :eek: :shock:

I bet his wife found out that he is on here flirting with all the gals and even the odd fellow :wink: and she has put a end to his wayward behavior. :gag:
I am sure he will sneek back on here and laugh about all our worrying. :cowboy:

Hopefully it is as simple as his computer went caput!

Latest posts