• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

One for Clarence

Help Support Ranchers.net:

nr

Reaction score
Saw this plant at Soapweed's, really pretty dusty-pink, maybe a foot and a half in size, fluffy looking from a distance. Any name for it?
minutemanmissleandMorelands033.jpg

I think I know what it is, but I am confused. I have never seen one with that many blossoms on it. The blooms on the bottom right corner look about right. How big are the blossoms. Do they resemble the morning glory.

Clarence said:
I think I know what it is, but I am confused. I have never seen one with that many blossoms on it. The blooms on the bottom right corner look about right. How big are the blossoms. Do they resemble the morning glory.

This picture was taken with the camera on a setting for close-ups of flowers. The flowers were very small maybe smaller than what appears in the picture . I'll have to go back and blow-up the scale to see if there were petals or if it looked like a trumpet. As usual I was snapping those photos pretty fast there was so much to see while Mrs Soapweed drove the truck over their ranch. Amazing how well those trucks do jouncing over unpaved sandhills. Somehow she kept it from rolling over :!: :!:

In looking more closely I'd say it was more of a daisy shape, a ray of petals around a center, sort of flatter shape. But very tiny flowers.
Not much help am I :? From a distance I thought it might be in the heather family.

Latest posts