• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

One happy first grader.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Silver

Reaction score
This is how I left my son on his first day of grade one. He was in tears begging me to stay. Pretty much broke my heart to leave, but guess what? He came home as happy and proud as a boy could be.

firstday1.jpg

Good looking boy. Life will now be easier for him because he accomplished this obstacle. He will make it, first rate. It does just plumb pull at your heartstrings, though. :cry:

Oh how I remember that day...only it was kindergarten. both my kids.....they were so excited to be there...and I was the one tryin to be "big" about it .....Did well enuff that I didnt cry in front of them at school....but I Drove home in tears. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yeah, it's been a long time since I had my heart strings pulled like that. But like Soapweed says, it's big that he passed this obstacle. Maybe next hurdle won't seem so high.

What a HEARTBREAKER!!!!! Look at those eyes!! My 9 year old did the same thing to me his first day of kindergarten.....i was one big, tough, brave mama....til i got out of his sight and then i cried like a baby!!! :wink:

Latest posts