• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

one less problem

Help Support Ranchers.net:

As faster said, Good Luck. Everyone has a story. Mine I had just built a brand new 5 wire fence between me and my neighbor. I did not want his ugly bull in with my pretty heifers. He got in, chased him out, got in again, chased him out and fixed my new fence and before I got back in the truck that SOB was in again. Long story short couldn't keep him out until he got his undercarriage caught on the fence as he was coming over and tore it off! Now he won't be bothering my girls (or anyone elses) again.

lavacarancher said:
As faster said, Good Luck. Everyone has a story. Mine I had just built a brand new 5 wire fence between me and my neighbor. I did not want his ugly bull in with my pretty heifers. He got in, chased him out, got in again, chased him out and fixed my new fence and before I got back in the truck that SOB was in again. Long story short couldn't keep him out until he got his undercarriage caught on the fence as he was coming over and tore it off! Now he won't be bothering my girls (or anyone elses) again.

:clap:
Bulls like that do their owner no good. Just as well give them a ride to town.

Like Jody said, "now to keep the wire hot". We've added many miles of hot wires, too. It helps.

mine all went to the neighbors yesterday so once caught and loaded I just turned out with cows 10 days early but next spring is going to be nice

lavacarancher said:

It's been referred to as "bob-wire," but maybe this particular fence is made from "bobbitt-wire." :cboy: Y'all do remember Lorena, right?

Soapweed said:
lavacarancher said:

It's been referred to as "bob-wire," but maybe this particular fence is made from "bobbitt-wire." :cboy: Y'all do remember Lorena, right?
:lol: :lol: Good one, Soap. Yes, I remember.

Latest posts