• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Only In Meadow Lake

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Northern Rancher

Reaction score
Went to a AAA Midget game last night-Beardy's smoked Battleford all the Meadow boys got points. The funny part was the public address announcer telling Frank to go straight home in the second period because his wife just shot a moose.

wish our season was still on moose moved in across road on pasture 4 of them eating a smorg and takin fences down along the way.
8)

greg said:
wish our season was still on ,moose moved in across road on pasture 4 of them eating a smorg and takin fences down along the way. 8)

I always wonder if Moose jumped fences are just took them down, The
White Tail here jump the fences, but the wild hogs take out the lower wires.

Trinity man said:
greg said:
wish our season was still on ,moose moved in across road on pasture 4 of them eating a smorg and takin fences down along the way. 8)

I always wonder if Moose jumped fences are just took them down, The
White Tail here jump the fences, but the wild hogs take out the lower wires.

No joke on the Piney Woods Rooters bottom two strands around my place look like an exxplosion in a steel wool factory. This is to go along with hay fields that look like they have been carpet bombed by B-52's after they come through. I hate hogs!

Latest posts