• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Only in Musselshell Co. Mt

Help Support Ranchers.net:

sw

Reaction score
How they did this is a mystery, getting it up there and not caving in the roof is an accomplishment in itself. Can anyone say REDNECK?

100_0775_sm.jpg

100_0773_sm.jpg

Well, that would make you definitely look twice! Are those Montana plates on that car? I've been there in hunting season a couple of times. Boy oh boy, the things you see!

I would but I didn't take it!! My brother sent it to me this morning and I'm not sure he knows who took it, The plates are Musselshell County but I don't know the car. I sent it to a deputy who said he was going to run the plate and see who it is just for fun. That looks like the highway going from Roundup to Billings. I still don't see how they got it on there without caving in the roof of that sardine can.

Denny said:
Take a closer look it is sitting on 2 2x8s for support.

Yep, you're right, Denny, I see them now. I 'spose they killed it on a private ranch and the rancher was kind enough to put that elk on their roof with his tractor. :) :)

That could very well be the next ad board for any of the groups who want to take away our "gas guzzling" pickups and suv's.

Did anyone else see the interview with the lady from Sierra Club and Neal Cavuto on Fox last night? Sierra Club's going to have us on bicycles if we're not careful. Totally against new oil exploration and nuclear power; we just need to insulate and conserve! :roll:

gonna make my 18 year old hunter green with envy when i show him this pix...even though he did get a 5x6 last weekend!!! :wink:

Latest posts