• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Only in Nebraska...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Jassy

Reaction score
This morning we still got a few flakes of snow, but thank goodness it didn't stick much, the sun is trying to come out this afternoon...as the old saying goes,,wait a few minutes and the weather will change. lol

C38Deer-in-Snow_edited-1.jpg

My "pet" Deer,,,they heard my cake truck...yes I feed em a little cake...lol

C39Deer-in-Snow_edited-1.jpg

More showing up...they like me..lol

C40Snow--Grass_edited-1.jpg

Snow Drifts and my lawn is turning green!

C41Lazy-Horses_edited-1.jpg

I think these old boys are tired of wind and snow..they needed a nap!

You do a good job with the camera, we have had the same conditions all day here, sure are enjoying the moisture though as it make the grass start and maybe help with the hay crop.

you have a LOT more snow left than we do (ummm, none--the rain thurs and friday took the rest of ours). have had flurries constantly, but nothing's sticking. i'm SICK of this winter!!!

The pictures look good, Jassy. We still have quite a bit of snow around also. There will will be some broken wires from the weight of the heavy snow on the fences. You have trained your deer to be pretty gentle. :)

That last pix reminds me i never painted the picture of your two horses together in the field, Jassy. Sort of had a falling out with my brushes and now we're into gardening season. Like Lily said there is a ghost-like quality.

Latest posts