• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Orange Bowl

Help Support Ranchers.net:

WVGenetics

Reaction score
Anybody watch that game last night? WVU put a lickin on Clemson! 10 total touchdowns...70 total points...49 at halftime...35 in the second quarter...pretty amazing! Looking forward to getting in the Big 12 with you folks in Texas, Oklahoma, and Kansas...should be some good games in our future!

WV played good ball last night. It was entertaining. They will be an asset to the Big 12.

Will all this conference expanding and jumping around be good for college football or will it remove some of the regional pride and bragging rights? I don't know how I feel about it yet...

looking at what left, and what we are adding, I think the big 12 will be much better off...got rid of two who never felt like they belonged, one who felt like a red headed step child, and one who is an arrogant prick who was pissed they were no longer competative.....

jigs said:
looking at what left, and what we are adding, I think the big 12 will be much better off...got rid of two who never felt like they belonged, one who felt like a red headed step child, and one who is an arrogant prick who was p****d they were no longer competative.....

North champions and losing in consecutive conference championships by one second and less than a touchdown and they are no longer competive? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jigs said:
looking at what left, and what we are adding, I think the big 12 will be much better off...got rid of two who never felt like they belonged, one who felt like a red headed step child, and one who is an arrogant prick who was p****d they were no longer competative.....

When you go to play TCU at least you know you'll get a great seat. stadium seats about 45,000 mx and is usually about half full.

Latest posts