• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

ordered me a digital camera today

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Definitely if you do not use the screen and just use the view finder you save alot of battery time. Which is what I have learned to do... except when filming movies I tend to use the screen a lot more. My model of camera has a smaller screen which helps to decrease some battery use as well.

I was also playing with my batteries one day and realized that even though I have low battery or missing about two bars I still had LOTS of camera time left. This is probably just an individual camera thing though as well and how much time I let my batteries charge initially.... It was christmas and I am sure that I started playing with the camera a little earlier than I should have!

I always use just the viewfinder -I can hold them camera alot steadier that way-I tend to get shaky taking pictures of our huge deer up here lol.

Getting in on this camera discussion late, just back from NY visiting brother and sister in law. Hubby gave me a remarkable camera in March that also takes videos. A Canon Powershot S410 which is smaller than a 3x5 card and you can play back the video in the camera and listen to the audio as well.
It has been so much fun doing family videos though I still have not learned how to edit the videos to make them into CDs.
Very simple to download them onto the computer though.
This digital camera stuff is much more fun than the digital nursing stuff! :lol:

Latest posts