• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

OT, see any problems with this?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
quotes are from Sandra Fluke's "testimony"

"A friend of mine, for example, has polycystic ovarian syndrome, and she has to take prescription birth control to stop cysts from growing on her ovaries. Her prescription is technically covered by Georgetown's insurance because it's not intended to prevent pregnancy.

or this one

"One woman told us doctors believe she has endometriosis, but that can't be proven without surgery. So the insurance has not been willing to cover her medication – the contraception she needs to treat her endometriosis.

Off-label use is the practice of prescribing pharmaceuticals for an unapproved indication or in an unapproved age group, unapproved dose or unapproved form of administration.

over the last year I have had to pay for three prescriptions as they are considered off label by my insurance.. and under new Healthcare laws that is considered fraud..
one medication I took that was stopped due to the Obamacare fraud provisions,..

a needed medication and now I can't even buy it myself... because of Obamacare provisions.

my insurance.. .tricare...

how can you promote BC as a pain med if that off-label use is banned under obamacare as fraud and abuse?..

yet now the democrats are promoting the breaking part of the obamacare law they recently made to stop this sort of abuse/fraud. ...

No answer OT?

No one "NEEDS" or "HAS" to take birth control to treat polycystic ovarian syndrome or endometriosis.

there are other treatments that are more cost efficient and less frequent.

and sometimes the "cure" is as simple as losing weight.

How would you treat a cow with endometriosis or follicular cysts?

That cow probably HAS a NEED for Contraceptives :???: :lol:

You know, I've been breeding cows for longer than I care to count, and knowing what that many years experience has showed, the more drugs you run through a cow, the more problems you create. Has Anyone ever thought about the effects of all the hormones on future generations of humans??? Girls become young ladies earlier, and males, what has this done to them?? I know there are variables, but can you swear 365 pills a day times 10 years of use, then 10 more of trying to get pregnant, the DNA hasn't picked up a glitch?? People have a s$$$fit if a woman takes a drink or a drag off a cigarette, but what has the past 20 years done to the kid? Autism, athena, allergies to everything under the sun, are the norm now, and to some extent this is a problem of the past 10 or so years. :???: :???:

Latest posts