• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Our Farm/Ranch Display

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Ah, If you like it and it keeps you young at heart,I say do it.Life is too short to make everybody happy.
Thank you so very, very much! And, yes, we do like the display. I put the pics on Facebook and my classmates like it as well.

Funny, but our apartment is looking like some kind of museum of pictures and miniature figurines, as in: mountain wildlife, old tv/movie western stars, the old west and farm/ranch. We are also big Star Wars fans of pictures/figurines and some other collectables my wife loves. As in coke polar bears, her angel collection and, absolutely can't forget this.........our rodeo pictures.

You have a lot on display. Glad it gives you pleasure.

No worries about calling me a 'he'. It happens here with people who haven't been on the forum very long.

Thanks for your post, Big Muddy Rancher. I hope I have helped.
And for those who are new, Big Muddy Rancher is BMR to me...😊
He and his wife Tam are just GOOD PEOPLE. We have even had the good fortune to visit them at
their ranch.
Well, "FH" - my wife and I are planning to stop in and visit them this summer some time as we drive west. We are selling our place if we can and moving west. Going crazy out here in the east. It is time for us to go home if we can!!!!
Hope you have a great day.
Cheers
BC

Well, "FH" - my wife and I are planning to stop in and visit them this summer some time as we drive west. We are selling our place if we can and moving west. Going crazy out here in the east. It is time for us to go home if we can!!!!
Hope you have a great day.
Cheers
BC
We would drive up for the opportunity to see them again AND meet you and your wife, but unless something drastic changes, we can't cross the border. 😥
Best wishes on finding what you are seeking in the west. Keep us posted. Maybe someday our paths will meet.

Latest posts