• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Our new addition.....

Help Support Ranchers.net:

the_jersey_lilly_2000

Reaction score
We are so proud....of the new grandson....and of Lil Lilly and Cuppy Cake. They are doing an awesome job at being parents.

2012-02-24-029-copy.jpg

AKA - Thumper

2012-02-24-055.jpg

When he gets tuned up...he gets right with it....but it doesn't last long...and he's over it.

Thumper.jpg

Mama and baby are home and doing well. I think we are all give smooth out....but ya just can't not wanna pick him up and hold him and love on him. He's such a good baby. Sleeps for 3 and 4 hours at a time....then up to eat....change....and goes right back to sleep. Can't ask for a better baby. So thankful....he's a keeper.

Came out squallin' about something.

You sure he isn't somehow related to Hay Maker? :lol:

Fine looking boy Lilly. Give the proud parents a congratulations from the BC wilds will you. :D

Our grandson had his second birthday on the 26th.

He's a cutie all right. Did he come with the cap? :D

Our adopted grand daughter will be four in April. Being grand parents is a good gig. :wink:

gcreekrch said:
Came out squallin' about something.
You sure he isn't somehow related to Hay Maker? :lol:

Fine looking boy Lilly. Give the proud parents a congratulations from the BC wilds will you. :D

Our grandson had his second birthday on the 26th.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yep- I have 6 now- and love them all dearly.. Only one boy- but just waiting for the gophers to start coming out so we can try out his new .22 rifle...

Congrats Lilly- he definitely does look like a keeper..
Tell Lil Lilly she done a good job....

I honestly think you have kids to have grandkids, they're the greatest!
You are gonna have just TOO MUCH FUN WITH HIM!!
Ah, heck, I take that back, a gal just can't have too much fun. :wink:
I agree, he's definitely a keeper! Thanks for the pictures.

Congratulations on your grandson. We have something in common, My wife and i had our first grandchild on Jan 24, 2012. A little girl, she lives a quarter mile from us, we/I get to see her every day. Amazing how much they grow the first month.

Finally! You'll have to keep up with the photo's so we can all watch him grow..wonder how long it'll be before he'll have his first horse ride..? lol Maybe Thumper n TP will become partners in crime..lol Congrads again to all of you!!

Latest posts