• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

our now famous dogs!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hanta Yo

Reaction score
Our dogs are featured on Animal Planet, small dogs,big jobs. This was fun for a couple of days
http://animal.discovery.com/videos/small-dogs-big-jobs/

Hanta, thanks for sharing that video!
Those dogs are good hands and cuddly at the end of the day.
I didn't realize you had FOUR!!! :shock: :D :D :D

So, will this air on tv on Animal Planet, and if so, do you know when?

Good for you for getting some good recognition because that
kind of exposure is good for the industry. IMO

Remember, keep those Corgies humble...don't let fame and
fortune go to thier little heads. :wink:

right now we are not sure if they are going to go ahead with a full length version or not. They filmed for a full day and a half so they have hours of film. It was fun. they had remote cameras that they could position where ever they wanted, like the shot from underneath the trailer when the dogs were loading the cows up. They did not use some of the best clips in that video so I think they are putting a long version together. we had signed a waiver so all of the film is theirs to do what ever they want with and we have not talked to any of them lately

I should include this, yes it was very good as far as presenting our industry and way of life to them, as the main people are from Washington DC, and the lady is a vegetarian!!! They stayed here with us so they did not have to drive an hour each way to a motel so they got to experience life on the farm

That was very interesting. Thanks, and tell Scott "hi." Hope he is still writing more good poetry. If he has any new poems, it would be nice if he'd share them. :wink:

this is me soapweed, looks like the asses that made me leave this site have been run out of the country. I hesitate to post any poetry anymore as I have had my Newlywed poem recited at the Elko Cowboy Poetry gathering as an original. These want to be are going to piss me off, and they steal anything they can. I will not post any poems anymore

Need a manager to negotiate residuals? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scott, when you write a poem. Put a copy in an envelope, mail it to yourself registered mail, return receipt requested. Write the title on the outside and DO NOT OPEN.

Sign for it when it comes to you and get that receipt.

It's called a "poor man's copyright" and will hold up in court, state & federal.

Had a buddy use that to sue a big publishing house in Nashville and got a chunk of change in court. When he walked up to the judge and handed that unopened letter/song lyrics to him it was over.

Do you know who did it?
I am sorry that happened. You write beautiful poetry.
CONNGGRRAATTTSSS on showcasing your awesome dogs.

HANTA-----JUST LOOOOOVED THE VIDEO AND MAKES ME WANTS A CORGI MORE THAN EVER...HOWEVER, DO NOT THINK IT WOULD BE FAIR TO HAVE SUCH AN AMAZING ANIMAL COOPED UP IN AN APARTMENG!! SIGHHHHHH....SOMEDAY....... :wink: :wink:

Thanks for introducing us to your "ranch hands"... they are adorable! I think it is a wonderful video and will pass it along to my friends.

:D

Nice video. Very cool. Those little dogs look like they're running high RPMs in low range and first gear. :wink: Looks like they get the job done and then some.

Latest posts