• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Our turn

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Never had a sore throat. Just felt beat with a stick from my hair to toenails. Sweat! Cold and hot, used up 9 t shirts one day. Never had a fever. Still coughing.
Debbie had all that and pneumonia on top of it all. We are both convinced it would have been worse without using Ivomec twice at the start.

So sorry, 'H. Darn. It doesn't go away very fast. 😕
Glad you and Debbie are on the mend, gcreek.
Mr. FH had no energy either plus he had nausea with it. They gave him something right away for
the nausea which helped; we had the Regeneron infusion. Now the government is hoarding
it in the USA. Don't know if it is available in Canada. You have to get it within a certain time frame,
I understand. I was lucky, had only laryngitis.

The strange thing is every single joint in my body hurts to beat hell. Toes, ankles,knees. Everything. I don't have a spleen so the doctor is worried that will make it worse. I went out and fed the stock this morning. Now I'm exhausted. I'm such a dang snowflake just like BMR said

Keep an eye on your oxygen, i was down to about 67 when the meat wagon came and picked me up and they had to get me out of afib before we left the driveway. I told them I wasn't telling afib. Not really, i wish i'd thought of it then. Hang tuff. Prayers.
Thanks pal. I'm staying ok on O2 but I feel like a train ran over me and then backed up and did it again. Took me 2 hours to do 20 minutes worth of chores tonight. Man I'm glad you made it AFIB isn't good at all. Thanks for the advice and especially the prayers

The strange thing is every single joint in my body hurts to beat hell. Toes, ankles,knees. Everything. I don't have a spleen so the doctor is worried that will make it worse. I went out and fed the stock this morning. Now I'm exhausted. I'm such a dang snowflake just like BMR said
The ugly stick found you too!

Thanks pal. I'm staying ok on O2 but I feel like a train ran over me and then backed up and did it again. Took me 2 hours to do 20 minutes worth of chores tonight. Man I'm glad you made it AFIB isn't good at all. Thanks for the advice and especially the prayers
One cc of injectable Ivomec per 100 lbs down the hatch took the aches away overnight for me. Not suggesting my friend…… jus sayin' ……..

My wife and I just tested positive for Covid. She just had the sniffles. I had a slight fever one day and a cough that cleared up after a couple of days. We wouldn't have even known that we had it but there was an outbreak at the school where she teaches so they rolled out the tests. We did get the shots. I've drug off too many snotty nosed calves that weren't properly vaccinated to reject the opportunity to get some immunity. My son's family came down with it last year and they had a really rough time of it.

So far I have been spared although all my neighbors and friends have had it. I think my routine of sanitizing my hands with straight Everclear frequently especially before eating or touching my face and my daily shots of 3 squirts of saline spray up each nostril, excessive vitamin intake, and my brandy gargle and shallow before bedtime is what has saved me from this and other viruses. The original China killer would have taken me out with my highly compromised immune system, but if this sissy fancy named star trek variant messes with me I will whip it like a polled longhorn with mad cows disease.

Went to the doctor and took littlest H with me yesterday. We tested negative for covid of course since we'd only already had it for a week. 🙄
But the doctor wanted to know. And he agreed that we had it but it was done. So then, with as much sincerity and respect as I could muster, I calmly asked him why both of us were still sucking the hind tit and feeling poorly???? He looked under the hood and kicked all of our tires and had us tested for strep. Ding ding ding winner!!! So he gave the little guy a prescription and loaded this old guy up with a small pack mule worth of stuff. And after an inhaler and such, I'm feeling pretty bushy tailed this morning. Still cough but can finally inhale air and feel like it's helping. A great feeling.

I went to the stock show in Denver and ended up with it a few days later. I think it was Tuesday I started feeling bad. Mostly hurt and light fever. I gave it to my wife and she has it worse. I went, with some others, to the Texas Brazil. I was surprised their salad bar was as usual with everyone sharing utensils. I'd bet thats where I got it. I've been taking a couple cc's of ivomec twice a day. I've also been putting a lemon, skin and all, through a juicer every day and adding water and drinking that down. No proof it helps but I think it does. I can't get my wife to try it though. I have a Amish friend that claims blended lemons bring your ph up and can cure cancer. I figure it can't hurt.

Just got off the phone with the wife's daughter. She has a fever and a head ache. Going to get tested today. She said she has Imovec that she got from the doctor but is waiting to get tested before taking it.

I went to the stock show in Denver and ended up with it a few days later. I think it was Tuesday I started feeling bad. Mostly hurt and light fever. I gave it to my wife and she has it worse. I went, with some others, to the Texas Brazil. I was surprised their salad bar was as usual with everyone sharing utensils. I'd bet thats where I got it. I've been taking a couple cc's of ivomec twice a day. I've also been putting a lemon, skin and all, through a juicer every day and adding water and drinking that down. No proof it helps but I think it does. I can't get my wife to try it though. I have a Amish friend that claims blended lemons bring your ph up and can cure cancer. I figure it can't hurt.
Injectable Ivomec? That is a fair bit. Watch your kidneys.

Latest posts