• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

out checking cows

Help Support Ranchers.net:

muddyviewrancher

Reaction score
Here are some pics of today.
Our son on his first big ride in the open feild
IMG-20120725-00157.jpg

Us and the 2 hired men
IMG-20120725-00162.jpg

IMG-20120725-00158.jpg

Hope this works. trying to figure it all out.

Those are the days you will never forget. :D :D

We had the year and a half old grandson here for a month and sure had fun getting him riding my saddle horse and last night after his wagon ride he got to ride one of the team into the barn. :D

Big Muddy rancher said:
Those are the days you will never forget. :D :D

We had the year and a half old grandson here for a month and sure had fun getting him riding my saddle horse and last night after his wagon ride he got to ride one of the team into the barn. :D

Hope that was on purpose :shock: The little black ponie we have get's rode into the barn once in awhile.......but his passenger usualy is'nt to happy about it!! LoL

Thank's for sharing MVR!! That sure bring's back memorie's, my boy is all growe'd up and talking about quitting school and getting a job.....time sure fly's....he's 11 already :lol: :lol:

It was a day i will never forgwt. Also a lot of fun with him cant wait to get the rest checked. He sure can keep ya busy answering questions. He is only 4 and can pick out foot rot and pink eye better then some people i know.

Latest posts