• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Owww

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Oldtimer said:
Aren't Darvocet-N or Tylenol 2 pain pill's still sold across the counter up there? I know they used to be- when they were prescription only down here you could buy them up there off the shelf in the drugstores and bring them back (until a few years ago when they decided all Canadian drugs were unsafe :roll: )...
It's BC...Isn't there a herbal remedy??? :p :p :p

Gcreek and Denny, sorry about both of your injuries. Hope you guys heal up fast.

Back in about 1976, I was getting ready to go skiing with some friends. I didn't have enough lights on, and stubbed a couple middle toes on an ironing board. Wow, that hurt, and both toes immediately turned black and blue. My hopes were set high on skiing that day, so I went anyway. Those stiff ski boots and double socks allowed the skiing to go on without too much undue pain. Putting my regular boots on at home again and ranching was more painful than using the ski boots. Maybe it was just work versus play. :roll: :wink: :)

Latest posts