• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

parden me, as I brag up my boy.....

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jigs

Reaction score
the undefeated Pike Valley Jr. High Panthers went to battle tonight with the Clifton/Clyde Eagles. it was a battle of field position, and the Panthers prevailed with a score of 20 - 12. My boy had two good tackles on the kick off team, I was very happy with him.

they played a 5th quarter, where he started as QB. had a couple nice throws, and one where he bootlegged around the end for a 45 yard touchdown run!!
then on defense, he got an interception and ran it in for a 60 yd touchdown!!

proud? you better believe it!! I am just so pumped up!! he is on cloud nine, spent the past half hour calling grandparents with the evenings highlights!!

After a game like that your son deserves a good nick name......I say you call him G.O.A.T.....= "greastest of all times".....Good for him sounds like you may have a schoolarship or two in his future ..

nonothing said:
After a game like that your son deserves a good nick name......I say you call him G.O.A.T.....= "greastest of all times".....Good for him sounds like you may have a schoolarship or two in his future ..

When my boy and I are playing catch, he'll make a nice catch or nice pass and say, "If I keep doing good, I'll play for the Huskers". Jig's, I'd call that boy "Husker".

well, I try to have my kids set higher goals than Husker, but I see where you are going.....

I am gonna spend a little harvest money on a good video / digital camera.... anyone have any experiance with what is best??

no pardon necessary bragging on your boy, congrats

for the camera, shop for media, like if you like SD cards or mini discs - most notebooks will download, but check for compatibility. I'd shop Ebay first, then look about, then recheck Ebay.

Thats GREAT jigs. Sounds like he's really enjoying his football as well as excelling.

I saw a Walmart commercial tonight featuring high school boys playing football in purple wildcat uniforms. Thought of you guys.

Northern Rancher said:
I can see Dad's chest puff up when he gets a full ride to Nebraska-sounds like a gamer to me for sure.
chest woulod puff up, but my head would explode! if NU offers, I am sure other schools would be offering, and it would be tough, but I could let him play at NU, as long as Callahan is NOT there.

nonothing, I call him "stud duck" and he gets real embarrassed!

jigs said:
Northern Rancher said:
I can see Dad's chest puff up when he gets a full ride to Nebraska-sounds like a gamer to me for sure.
chest woulod puff up, but my head would explode! if NU offers, I am sure other schools would be offering, and it would be tough, but I could let him play at NU, as long as Callahan is NOT there.

I suppose your wife calls you "Stud Muffin" :wink: :lol: :lol:

Big Muddy rancher said:
jigs said:
Northern Rancher said:

it seems that I have taken on the name "leave me alone, I have a headache" but perhaps I can persuade her to change it!

jigs said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
jigs said:

it seems that I have taken on the name "leave me alone, I have a headache" but perhaps I can persuade her to change it!

:clap: CLASIC

jigs said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
jigs said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Good luck on that one, Jigs!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congrats to your boy, too!!! we will be anxiously awaiting pix!! :wink:

jigs said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
jigs said:

Hmmmm, my wife calls me, "OK, but my body is still tingling all over and my head spinning from the last time you touched me"

You sure you know what you're doing there, buddy? :wink:

I had her thinking I was the worlds greatest lover, then some a-hole taught her how to read a tape measure, and it has been rough going ever since!~

jigs said:
I had her thinking I was the worlds greatest lover, then some a-hole taught her how to read a tape measure, and it has been rough going ever since!~
You let me down jigs . I felt absolutely positive you'd say to sandhusker that "your wife tells me the same thing" :lol:

Red Robin said:
jigs said:
You let me down jigs . I felt absolutely positive you'd say to sandhusker that "your wife tells me the same thing" :lol:

well Iowa State will beat his Huskers tomarrow, so I thought I better take it easy on him......

besides, his wife may get upset, and whoop my ass! how would I ever live that down?? I would have to become a liberal and go to work for Kola!

Jigs and Mrs Jigs took their six-year-old son to the doctor. With some
hesitation, they explained that although their little angel appeared to
be in good health, they were concerned about his rather small "tool".
After examining the child, the doctor confidently declared, "Just feed
him pancakes. That should solve the problem."

The next morning when the boy arrived at breakfast, there was a large
stack of warm pancakes in the middle of the table.

"Gee, Mom," he exclaimed, "For me?"

"Just take two," Mrs. Jigs replied, "The rest are for your father."

my wife says the stack of pancakes has done nothing for the tool, but has added a rather large roof over the tool!

Latest posts