• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Patricia Rodeo?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Nope, not this year. Talked to a friend in Duchess and they said it was the usual good time.

Used to live a few minutes South of the grounds on the Bar 4T.

We had a lot of good times out there in Patricia. :D

Lived on the -4T. We were probably next door neighbors. I rode the lease that bordered the -4T. Grew up in Patricia the rodeo used to be my favorite part of the summer.

-4T?!

Guess I never saw it drawn out before----I was up there about 10 yrs ago, we had a new battery---tied in about 20 wells---on a big ranch, I wasn't there long--thought it was the 'Bar Forty'--duh!

If it was the same place i'm thinking of, it maybe went back to land grant railroad or some such---?--large block with all deeded, not even any road easements---country looks pretty good up that way---

When I was a kid they always branded the cattle -4T strung out like that. When that manager left the new guy said it was put on wrong for all those years and they put the bar on top. The land your talking about was the community pasture I was on beside the ranch. It was turned over to the railroad and EID. It is all deeded and was turned into community pastures for the people settling the irrigated land. they grew their crops on the irrigated land and the community pastures were created so they could keep a few cows to eat their head lands off and spoiled feed. Railroad has the mineral rights I think and the EID has the surface rights. The pasture at Patricia was 130 sections. The EID has 7 of these pastures.

Latest posts