• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Pedro

Help Support Ranchers.net:

the_jersey_lilly_2000

Reaction score
2006-02-25-011-whats-his-n.jpg

Hmmmmm, What's his name gonna be???

2006-02-25-012-Pedro-tag-in.jpg

She decided on "Pedro" for a name for him.
This is one of the smallest she's ever started out with. Which she's happy about, usually they weigh close to what she does and end up draggin her around when she's tryin to get em trained to lead and walk. Maybe this'n will be easier on her. (LOL could be worse, dynomite comes in small packages they say)

Ok this one's for Haymaker, This is an old 1943 John Deere H Model, that Mr. Lilly and his dad recently dragged up. Brush included LOL
2006-02-25-010-John-Deere-H.jpg

Good pictures Lilly,could this be where the lil muddy meets the the big muddy,Im glad that lil goat is safe in TX,big muddy is already eye ballin lil muddie ta make some woolies,his is prolly pretty rank by now with winter bout over............good luck

Well it rained all day today here, so Lil Muddy got Lil wet. but I didnt notice a smell. He would make some awful soft woolies.....but I'm thinkin it's baby hair.....softest lil goat I've ever seen. you get any rain today haymaker. After bein down yer way and actually seein how dry it is. I think ya'll are dryer than we were.

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
Well it rained all day today here, so Lil Muddy got Lil wet. but I didnt notice a smell. He would make some awful soft woolies.....but I'm thinkin it's baby hair.....softest lil goat I've ever seen. you get any rain today haymaker. After bein down yer way and actually seein how dry it is. I think ya'll are dryer than we were.

Yea,I got a lil shower here early this morning ,bout 4 points,Lilly you wont notice that lil goat smellin,they hafta be growed up and then they get smelly,kinda like ole big dummies woolies :D :D .........good luck

PS Have you ever heared of such a thang as woolies ?

Seen pictures of em, but aint never seen any down here in Texas......LOL

woolychaps.jpg

Hot damn ,so that's what woolies are :D :D :D I can just see that ole big dummie takin off his carhartts and trying to get in bed with the lady of the house with those woolies on,because you remember what he said he puts em on in the fall and they dont come off till the snows melt pppewwwweeeeee :shock: :shock: ........good luck

Ewwwwwwww, I bet they do smell perdy Rank........they are made from Angora goats. Wheww just one more reason to be thankful the winters are mild in Texas........cuz....I'm thankin someone would be sleepin in the barn. :lol:

I wish I had your computer skills Lilly,I would cut and paste ole big dummies picture and put those woolies on him,maybe he would use it for his avatar?
Say what is Mr Lilly gonna do with that ole John Deere,restored those lil ole "H' s"get pricey...............good luck

They wanna restore it, all the parts are there, so it'll just be takin it apart and redoin. Who knows when they'll have time to do it tho. Ag teacher, after seein the restored tractors at the shows wants a restoration project. We have a lil farmall cub that belonged to Mr Lilly's grandad. They might do it, since parts are still available, and we have another one for parts. That's what we were doin down there at the barns, lookin at the farmall and takin pics of it. Then I seen this one, and realized it's similar to the one you posted a few weeks back. (Least it looked similar to me) LOL
Somethin I found kinda odd at the shows, they dont allow any implements to be included with the tractors. We have all the implements that came with the farmall, plows, disks, belly mower, seeder dont know what all else. But I think it'd be neat to restore it, and all the implements too. I just dont see how these kids will have time for all the projects they wanna do.
We parked the trailer with all the projects on it, in a local ranchers big hay barn, to keep it outta the weather till we need to take it to houston tuesday. Well, he seen it, and wants to buy the trailer, and also want's about 12 feeders built, along with about 50 hay rings..........I"m thankin, nights and weekends......LOTSA work.

sw said:
I have many comments to make to this but I will not stoop to that level. I will say this, I sell beef to customers in San Antonio, they cannot get the same quality of beef down there, it's probably Mexican

Go sleep it off sw,and quit stooping to our level,if you can not figure out this is good humored fun you're drunk go bother some body else..........good luck

HOW did that post get here? Now I know why I am a member of the Taliban. Oh BTW, I am going to move to SD, way to go :!: :!: :wink: :wink: :wink:

How it got there is anybodies guess, mine is that the router got confused and Hanta Yo was onthis thread and I was on another, she turned around and asked me what I was talking about and I went huh?

They wanna restore it, all the parts are there, so it'll just be takin it apart and redoin. Who knows when they'll have time to do it tho. Ag teacher, after seein the restored tractors at the shows wants a restoration project. We have a lil farmall cub that belonged to Mr Lilly's grandad. They might do it, since parts are still available, and we have another one for parts. That's what we were doin down there at the barns, lookin at the farmall and takin pics of it. Then I seen this one, and realized it's similar to the one you posted a few weeks back. (Least it looked similar to me) LOL
Somethin I found kinda odd at the shows, they dont allow any implements to be included with the tractors. We have all the implements that came with the farmall, plows, disks, belly mower, seeder dont know what all else. But I think it'd be neat to restore it, and all the implements too. I just dont see how these kids will have time for all the projects they wanna do.
We parked the trailer with all the projects on it, in a local ranchers big hay barn, to keep it outta the weather till we need to take it to houston tuesday. Well, he seen it, and wants to buy the trailer, and also want's about 12 feeders built, along with about 50 hay rings..........I"m thankin, nights and weekends......LOTSA work.

That's good news ,maybe the kids can make some college fund money.............good luck

They had planned to keep the trailer to use for the FFA and haulin projects to future shows, but after the fiasco in San Angelo gettin the feeder unloaded and reloaded, they've decided that they needa flatbed without sides. They weren't prepaired in San Angelo. Didn't have extentions for their fork lifts, it was a major deal gettin that big ole feeder off the trailer and back on. Woulda been easy with a trailer with no side rails. So Ag Teacher said, if he wants it....sell it. They'll build another trailer.

Latest posts