• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Pelosi’s Call to Investigate Ground Zero Mosque Opponents: “

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Larrry

Reaction score
Krauthammer on Pelosi's Call to Investigate Ground Zero Mosque Opponents: "Sheer Lunacy"…

"I'm trying to decide if her statement was out of malice or sheer lunacy, and I, being of the generous spirit that I am, I am going with lunacy"

Big Muddy rancher said:
They should be investigating the mosque supporters. :?

What I heard was that she was wanting the 'investors' or funding investigated.... not the opponents.

Do you people always listen out of your ass???

jingo2 said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

What I heard was that she was wanting the 'investors' or funding investigated.... not the opponents.

You have been known to blow things so far out of proportion it becomes scary\.

Eh?

Guess you want the funding for every thing investigated as well, Perhaps even the funding on where you got the money to pay cash for a new citation :wink: :wink:

jingo2 said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLPtHEuSAm8&feature=player_embedded

Who's got ears on their ass now?

Pelosi raises questions on mosque funding

Wed Aug 18, 6:54 pm ET
WASHINGTON – House Speaker Nancy Pelosi says she supports questioning who is funding the opposition to a proposed Islamic center near the site of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks in New York.

The California Democrat on Wednesday said Muslim leaders have the right to build a proposed Islamic center, including a mosque, two blocks from the World Trade Center site and that the decision should be made by local leaders. But she says there should be transparency on who is paying for the $100 million project, as well as who is funding the fervent opposition to the plan.

Pelosi's office released the statement after she told San Francisco radio station KCBS that opponents are trying to politicize the project. She said in the interview with the station: "How is this being ginned up?"

jingo2 said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

It is the funding behind the opposition she wants investigated.

"There is no question that there is a concerted effort to make this a political issue by some," said Pelosi, "and I join those who have called for looking into how is this opposition to the mosque being funded?

I guess we now know where you listen from :wink:

Let me guess you listen to MSNBC right?

Latest posts