• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Perry

Help Support Ranchers.net:

BRG said:
That sure sounds like "whining, crying and screaming bloody murder" to me :roll:

I would scream bloody murder as well,.. the Obama space plan is really not much of a plan..

and someone needs to say it... as the media isn't going to say Obama is clueless and has no plan..

Steve said:
BRG said:
That sure sounds like "whining, crying and screaming bloody murder" to me :roll:

I would scream bloody murder as well,.. the Obama space plan is really not much of a plan..

and someone needs to say it... as the media isn't going to say Obama is clueless and has no plan..

My comment was stating that OT was over selling what Perry actually did.

Thanks Steve. You explained it better than I could.

This is just a typical example of everything being Bush's fault.

Or, maybe now Perry's.

I have read Perry's "Official" response to Obama's shenanigans on the future of space exploration and no where was he crying or whining about the "Space Shuttle" cancellation per se. It was about the poor decision, or indecision, on Obama's part in relation to the USA on space programs.

Especially his part about astronauts "Hitchhiking" through space.

I guess they just can't handle the truth....................................

Well we know oldtimer will never admit to embellishing and make a false statement, It is beyond his ability to admit to being wrong about anything!!
With him standing in for all the judges in Valley county, I feel sorry for anyone appearing before him as hypocritical as he is he will sentence before he even knows the crime or if indeed there even was a crime :wink:
We have seen that happen right here in this forum with his accusations against people, yet he never has proof other than what he makes up.
Has done that several times to several different people.
If he represents Mt he does it poorly

EH?????

Well, seeing as the space shuttle program was "porkulus", it's a positive, that only one state will suffer.

:roll:

I hope those "Texans" get some food up there soon. Nothing like counting on someone else to deliver your meals.

Latest posts