• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

PETA EUTHANIZING ANIMALS!!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hanta Yo

Reaction score
Don't know if anyone has posted this yet...

Two employees of the radical animal-rights group People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) have been arrested and will be charged with 31 felony counts of animal cruelty. A month-long investigation in Ahoskie, NC helped authorities nab the PETA activists as they dumped dead dogs -- including SEVEN PUPPIES -- in a dumpster behind a local Piggly Wiggly.

Authorities investigated similar dumpings for four weeks. Perhaps not coincidentally, that's also how long the Center for Consumer Freedom has run a billboard in New York City's Times Square. The billboard has exposed millions of Americans to PETA's dirty secret -- PETA Kills Animals! PETA put to death more than 10,000 animals from 1998 to 2003 -- and the group is four weeks late filing state papers indicating how many more dogs and cats it killed in 2004.

Read the breaking news story at www.PETAkillsAnimals.com. And don't forget to tell everyone you know about our petition to revoke PETA's tax-exempt status and urge them to sign on at www.PetaPetition.com.

Please help us continue to expose PETA's shocking hypocrisy by forwarding this email on to friends and relatives and making a small donation at www.consumerfreedom.com/donations.cfm.
The HTML graphics in this message have been displayed. [Edit Preferences - What's This?]

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Faster horses said:
Even if it was posted earlier (and I don't think it was) more is better!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Just 'ta let you know I could do it~ :wink:

Good job, FH! :clap: :clap: :clap:

what complete hippocrites :x :x (sorry about the spelling....misplaced my much beloved dictionary and am a little fuzzy headed due to getting the 16 year old's birthday party going)!!!!! i am 100% behind revoking their tax exempt status!! keep it going, guys!!

Latest posts