• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Phones

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cowwrangler

Reaction score
My old razor has about had it,had it for 2 1/2 years,thinking of getting a smartphone,anyone know of any good apps for keeping track of cattle on them?

I have a Blackberry Bold. And instead of downloading an application, I put the CBOT page in my bookmarks, and just refresh the page when I want a market update.

i found an app i think will work great called evernote,its free,you can make notes and when it is saved it is also backed up online so if something would ever happen to your phone you still have the info,you can also put a pic with the note and or a voice message

I like my torch now that they finally got blkberry running again. I am getting the new iphone when my contract is over, it has been replaced twice already due to a fried LCD and flash drive . I guess it was made on a Wednesday.

What I do like is the syncing of all email accounts bbms and messages, very handy when trying to do business in the field .

The BBM was great to use while hubby was in The Netherlands last month, we texted back and forth when needed ,for free .

Once you get used to it you will love the smart phones, having a computer in your pocket at all times is something that you will wonder what you did without them .

if we had better cell service, i think i would consider a smart phone. but seems we don't have much service since AT&T took over Alltel, i'll just stick with the free phone they gave me. plus i'm sure in due time, i'll end up losing it like all the rest. :wink:

I just got a smart phone, the new Motorola Bionic, still trying to figger out how to use it, so far I like it, lotsa whistles and bells on it that Im not interested in, I was mainly lookin for one that was fast when online and this one is fast...........................good luck

HAY MAKER said:
I just got a smart phone, the new Motorola Bionic, still trying to figger out how to use it, so far I like it, lotsa whistles and bells on it that Im not interested in, I was mainly lookin for one that was fast when online and this one is fast...........................good luck

Phones and women, Haymaker likes them both fast and easy. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Was kinda nice to be out around the pens watching football and reading Ranchersnet yesterday, good thing i dont have much to do around here, gonna be interestin to see how this "smart" phone will work in south Tx, be headed that way for Thanksgiving, always nice to get back down there and socialize.........................good luck

Big Muddy rancher said:
HAY MAKER said:

Phones and women, Haymaker likes them both fast and easy. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well I could use a woman to show me how fast & easy it is to use this phone, do you think Miss Tam could come down here and teach me a thing or 2 ? :D
good luck

I just got an Iphone. Lost my other phone a couple weeks back....only thing was getting all the numbers back. I still don't have them all...but I have a bunch of them.

So far I'm liking it...other than the fact that my old eyes don't see somethings on there very good. I need readin glasses to see it. But I play on it quite a bit. Been playing scrabble (words with friends) with Lil Lilly...and a few other friends. That's kinda neat...cuz I like scrabble. First time I had to call someone....I had to get Lil Lilly to show me how.

Latest posts