• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Photo contest is back starting this week!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
Chickshunt2 has agreed to post the entries, the poll and the winners.
Please PM your photographs to her.

This week the catagory is:
One of the most important things on your place (excluding husbands, wives.
kids, girlfriends, boyfriends, parents, in-laws, out-laws, aunts, uncles,
cousins.........I think you get the drift......... )

It is best that entries be in by Wednesday evening; she will pick them
up out of your Outbox and post them in the photo contest. Voting will
take place til Friday evening. The winners will be announced (usually)
on Saturday and we'll start with a new catagory on Sunday of each week.
(anyway, that is our intention~)

Good luck, get your entries in and if you don't quite understand, the
rules are posted under PHOTO CONTEST.

How about if Chickshunt2 makes a post here so we can cheat a bit and click on her button to circumvent the pesky spelling of her name issue in the outbox. Thanks Chickshunt2 for getting us up and going. :tiphat:

Hi All! I'm more than happy to help out! I love the photo contest and have long been a user/lurker of the RBS forums! I look forward to seeing everyone pics! Good luck!

Thanks for taking on the task Chicks2Hunt.....I enjoyed it for a long time. Hope you have as much fun as I did doing it.

Just a little heads up. I always posted 10 things in the poll even tho sometimes we didn't have 10. If you don't from the get go.....say you had 3 photos....and you only post a poll with 3 boxes to vote. You can't change it later if you get late entries. That's why I always did it that way...I could later add in photos by just editing and adding in the photo with the others.

:D

My furniture painting business and Thumper are keeping me really busy...not to mention all the other things we find to keep us busy. I facebook alot...only because I got me an iphone. Love that lil handy dandy contraption. I will try to participate here as well. :D

Latest posts