• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

photo contest

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
I'm a sorry one to have in charge of the photo contest. I have a photo in my private messages for the photo contest. I sent it to myself in an email. Now I have it in My Documents, My Pictures, but I can't get it to photobucket to post in the photo contest.

Can anyone hear my desperate cry for HEEELLLLPPPP? :shock:

someone else had the same problem & i think they finally re-saved it under a new name (& maybe in a new folder) & for some unknown reason that worked.

was it already showing when they sent it to you? if so, just go right click on the photo, go to properties, copy the url, post it from there. Best I can help

I ran into some problems trying to upload pictures to photobucket and I finally had to save it to a CD and then in photobucket had it Browse for the CD. It has worked every time I used it. Hope this helped

And people wonder why i don't post pics... way too complacated for this computer lliterate :shock:

Katrina, perhaps you are doing what I found myself doing...addding an extra step. When you get the picture in the folder you want them in~My Documents is where I put mine~then just highlight the picture you want and go to photobucket where you will click on browse. That brings the picture from My Documents to photobucket. From there on, do as Macon posted under "Everything Else."

I found what I was doing was opening the picture in My Documents. Don't do that...

Listen to me, giving advice tonight when last night I was BEGGING FOR HELP!!! :shock:

Last check I think we need more voting options. When a new photo is posted can a person vote again if a better pic is posted or should we wait for the deadline to vote. And who is that chubby cheeked little fellow on that first picture. oldtimer junior? :cowboy:

I still don't know where the photos are posted, can anybody provide me with a link?

Latest posts