• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Photo of dead baby Trayvon for those who wish to see it...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Whitewing

Reaction score
http://gawker.com/this-courtesy-of-msnbc-is-trayvon-martins-dead-body-753370712

I loved this exchange in the comments section. The second guy could have read my mind with what he typed:

Poster 1: I've stayed pretty quiet about this case because honestly, there's basically no talking to middle American white people on this one and I tend to be surrounded by middle American white people for a good part of my day.

That said, I've been in some altercations when I was a younger person. I've been party to some altercations that were life threatening, at least as a witness.

That kid does not look like someone who was just in a life threatening altercation.

Poster 2: He doesn't look like that because he was winning up until the point the other guy with blood and bruising all over his head and who does look like he was in a life threatening fight pulled out his gun and shot him.

:lol:

Gee from that picture I have one question. Where is all the blood? The prosecutor kept talking about the Zimmerman's blood from his bloody nose was not on Trayvon. Which was explained away by an expert saying if Zimmerman was on his back his blood from his broken nose by the hands of Trayvon could have been running down his throat. But the Experts testified Trayvon bled out. so where is all that blood? The medical examiner claimed there was not enough blood in Trayvon's body to take a sample from anywhere other than his heart for the toxicology testing. So wouldn't you expect to see at least some blood on Trayvon's clothes if he BLED OUT? Something is hinky with the Medical Examiners testimony when you see the condition of his body and the LACK OF BLOOD. :roll:

Tam said:
Gee from that picture I have one question. Where is all the blood? The prosecutor kept talking about the Zimmerman's blood from his bloody nose was not on Trayvon. Which was explained away by an expert saying if Zimmerman was on his back his blood from his broken nose by the hands of Trayvon could have been running down his throat. But the Experts testified Trayvon bled out. so where is all that blood? The medical examiner claimed there was not enough blood in Trayvon's body to take a sample from anywhere other than his heart for the toxicology testing. So wouldn't you expect to see at least some blood on Trayvon's clothes if he BLED OUT? Something is hinky with the Medical Examiners testimony when you see the condition of his body and the LACK OF BLOOD. :roll:

I'm puzzled why the medical examiner didn't rule this an accidental death to save the family some grief. :lol:

Whitewing said:
Tam said:

I'm puzzled why the medical examiner didn't rule this an accidental death to save the family some grief. :lol:

The Prosecutor kept up calling Zimmerman a LIAR at the top of his voice but the one thing he never called him a liar over was the fact Zimmerman said he thought Trayvon was acting strange and maybe on drugs.

Can we admit the reason he didn't bring that Zimmerman comment up was the fact Trayvon had drugs in his system and the Prosecutor did not want that info to be heard by the jury?

Again protect the attackers reputation so the KID looks totally innocent. :roll:

I looked at the pic, read the article and the comments, and came to this conclusion:

"At this point, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE??"

All the time wasted nationally on this incident, the tv time, newspaper and internet articles, yada yada, when we still have not held one soul accountable for the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi! This whole Martin/Zimmerman thing is total bull excrement, orchestrated by liberal hacks to produce race riots.

The Texans can Remember the Alamo. The American people should Remember Benghazi!

What the phuck is happening to our country???

loomixguy said:
I looked at the pic, read the article and the comments, and came to this conclusion:

"At this point, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE??"

All the time wasted nationally on this incident, the tv time, newspaper and internet articles, yada yada, when we still have not held one soul accountable for the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi! This whole Martin/Zimmerman thing is total bull excrement, orchestrated by liberal hacks to produce race riots.

The Texans can Remember the Alamo. The American people should Remember Benghazi!

What the phuck is happening to our country???

Yep comical how Obama, the DOJ and all of the Democrat race baiting Congressman want George Zimmerman found guilty and tossed in jail BUT when they are asked question about the four men killed in Benghazi by MUSLIM TERRORISTS under their watch, the answer is WHAT DOES IT MATTER. OR it was a protest over a video or it was someone elses fault as it could not possibly be their fault as they killed Bin Laden and Al Queade was on the run at the time of the PROTEST.

Funny how the Martin family deserve the truth about the death of their family member but if the Obama Administration, that made this case a POLITICAL CIRCUS, has their way the four families that lost loved ones in Benghazi will NEVER KNOW THE TRUTH OR SEE THOSE RESPONSIBLE HELD ACCOUNTABLE. :mad:

There's no blood, because Zimmerman shot the poor defenseless child in the back, as he was running away from that bad racist man.

cowman52 said:
Juan Williams on Hannity today was talking about how Zimmerman was the next great white hope.

If whites were the racists that the left and blacks claim, Zimmerman(being a minority himself) would be hated by whites.

hypocritexposer said:
There's no blood, because Zimmerman shot the poor defenseless child in the back, as he was running away from that bad racist man.

Oh didn't you hear the Prosecutor say THE CHILD, Trayvon, wasn't sitting on Zimmerman, he was backing away from Zimmerman so fast that there was 4 inches between him and his hoodie, that is why there was forensic evidence that proved there was a 4 inch gap between his hoodie and his chest when Zimmerman shot him. :roll:

cowman52 said:
Juan Williams on Hannity today was talking about how Zimmerman was the next great white hope.

Don't you think it is funny that when the Black Liberals speak about Zimmerman to incite violence over THE CHILD being shot, they claim he is a White Racist, but when they talk about their hero Obama they claim he is a Black even though he is as much White as Zimmerman is. If you follow their Zimmerman (who looks as HISPANIC AND OBAMA DOES BLACK) logic the US didn't elect a Black President they elected a RACIST WHITE GUY. :wink:

Oh didn't you hear the Prosecutor say THE CHILD, Trayvon, wasn't sitting on Zimmerman, he was backing away from Zimmerman so fast that there was 4 inches between him and his hoodie,

normally when an outlandish theory is proposed in court it is called speculation..

(Reasoning based on inconclusive evidence; conjecture or supposition. opinion, or theory reached by conjecture.)

but now it seems to be "evidence"

lesson learned.. don't cal 911,.... S S S

or S R TG S

shoot, run, throw gun, shut-up,.. .. it seems to work for minorities...

hypocritexposer said:
If whites were the racists that the left and blacks claim, Zimmerman(being a minority himself) would be hated by whites.

To the racist people making the accusation, it is an "us and them" scenario. Zimmerman is not black, that is all that is important in their eyes.

It will not work out well for them to stir the race war with latinos like they have tried to do with whites.. Unless it is on purpose.

Cartels and their extensions have much more organization and experience in gorilla tactics. It would be a shame to see a few of the race baiters go missing.

The on purpose part.... If I didn't like America and wanted to start a civil war or fracture it severely, I would poke the mouthy black population by claiming something was racial, let them poke the Latin, white and really any non-black people by having a few unjustified woopins or killins, let more illegals in for the white tax payers to despise, tell the Latin's that white people don't want them here because they are racist. Now, that the building is doused in gas, all it takes is a tiny spark for it all to blow up.

Wonder who would benefit from all this?

Together we stand, divided we fall.

iwannabeacowboy said:
It will not work out well for them to stir the race war with latinos like they have tried to do with whites.. Unless it is on purpose.

Cartels and their extensions have much more organization and experience in gorilla tactics. It would be a shame to see a few of the race baiters go missing.

The on purpose part.... If I didn't like America and wanted to start a civil war or fracture it severely, I would poke the mouthy black population by claiming something was racial, let them poke the Latin, white and really any non-black people by having a few unjustified woopins or killins, let more illegals in for the white tax payers to despise, tell the Latin's that white people don't want them here because they are racist. Now, that the building is doused in gas, all it takes is a tiny spark for it all to blow up.

Wonder who would benefit from all this?

Together we stand, divided we fall.

Kind of sounds like what has been happening in the US for the last few years. The new immigration Bill will be allowing more illegal Hispanics to compete for jobs with an unfair advantage due to Obamacare requirements and if the Whites or Blacks voice concerns about the Border being sealed the Hispanic get mad at them as they see them as racists. Then you add the media that is editing the news to push the story of racism by claiming Whites hate the Black President and a White Guy killed a Black CHILD only to find out a Hispanic was found not guilty by a majority white female jury in a case the racist baiters chose to blow way out of reasoning.

You have three large sections of the US population being fed a full portion of HATE serve up to them by people that know if everyone were getting along there would be no reason for the media to even glance in their racist direction. But as long as everyone is distracted by fighting with each other they are not noticing that a US hater has been nominated to the UN by a President that is using his appointments to Transform/Destroy the US into something nobody will recognize in a few years. Nobody will notice that the Benghazi murder victims families don't have the same justice Trayvon's family demanded and GOT with a trial of someone they thought was guilty. Nobody will notice nobody has been held accountable in the IRS using their power to punish Obama's enemies/Conservatives. Nope as long as everyone are fight each other Obama will play golf and promote those protecting his skinny little azz for the Justice he should be facing due to all the scandels that have happen UNDER HIS LEADERSHIP OR LACK OF. :mad:

Whitewing said:

I loved this exchange in the comments section. The second guy could have read my mind with what he typed:

Poster 1: I've stayed pretty quiet about this case because honestly, there's basically no talking to middle American white people on this one and I tend to be surrounded by middle American white people for a good part of my day.

That said, I've been in some altercations when I was a younger person. I've been party to some altercations that were life threatening, at least as a witness.

That kid does not look like someone who was just in a life threatening altercation.

Poster 2: He doesn't look like that because he was winning up until the point the other guy with blood and bruising all over his head and who does look like he was in a life threatening fight pulled out his gun and shot him.

If Barry had a son he would look like Trayvon, laying on the ground with a bullet in him.

ANGUS327 said:
Whitewing said:

If Barry had a son he would look like Trayvon, laying on the ground with a bullet in him.

I think his son would look more like George. He is half white and 1/16 th black. That is 1/16 th more genetically similar to Zero, than Zero to Trayvon.

iwannabeacowboy said:
ANGUS327 said:
Whitewing said:

I think his son would look more like George. He is half white and 1/16 th black. That is 1/16 th more genetically similar to Zero, than Zero to Trayvon.

and twice as much as Native American senator from Massachusetts :shock: :lol: :?

so by liberal standards.. George Zimmerman is black..

Latest posts