• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

pic of BMr

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
IMG_0413.jpg

this is a picture of BMr,sittin out by my cow pens ............good luck

Faster horses said:
How come the sky is so blue...

Not a cloud to be seen. :wink:

Boy you are sure right about that faster horses,nothing but blue sky here for a long time.
But I see the tropics heating up again,might blow something our way,or you will send me some cooler wetter weather,did you get any rain?............good luck

I just checked the weather and we have 60% chance of rain and/or snow from Monday through Tuesday night. We'll try to pass it down to you, if there is any left. I wouldn't care if it rains and snows for the whole 48 hours. Sure gets old, being dry. Hard to imagine we had all that moisture this spring. I think since July 4, we've had maybe an inch to an inch and a half of moisture. When it quit, it really quit. :cry:

Faster horses said:
I just checked the weather and we have 60% chance of rain and/or snow from Monday through Tuesday night. We'll try to pass it down to you, if there is any left. I wouldn't care if it rains and snows for the whole 48 hours. Sure gets old, being dry. Hard to imagine we had all that moisture this spring. I think since July 4, we've had maybe an inch to an inch and a half of moisture. When it quit, it really quit. :cry:

Yup,same ole srory around here ,rain all winter then when it gets warm enough to grow grass it quits till it gets cold again,Did you get your camera to load pic's on your "PC" yet................read the book so we can see em :D

HAY MAKER said:
Faster horses said:

Yup,same ole srory around here ,rain all winter then when it gets warm enough to grow grass it quits till it gets cold again,Did you get your camera to load pic's on your "PC" yet................read the book so we can see em :D

We're getting a little more rain again today- ended up with 1/2 inch up north on Friday--the north country looks nicer than I've ever seen it- all the dams and water holes are full and the boggy areas are still green.... weather boys are saying that its likely we will see some snow tomorrow night. Then hopefully a couple months of Indian summer......

What kind of a bird are you implying BMR is anyway?
He's pretty big is real life. Better watch who you pick on Haymaker.

You ready for winter BMr,you better git to haulin that hay boy,dont wait till the last minute like you did last year :D :D :D ..............good luck PS I saw that buzzard sitting out by my pens yesterday,I guess he figgers,dry as its been just a matter of time till he will be eating beef :mad: .

The hay is hauled. We are weaning calves this weekend so will be a big step closer to being set for winter. It will be nice to have that done while the weather is good. It seems that if the calves get a good start before the deep freeze weather they never look back when it gets cold. Beside it is easier to get help on the long week end. :cowboy:

Well that"sd good to hear IM kinda looking forward to winter ,be a lot more time for postin to canuckle heads.................good luck & good nite.

Big Muddy rancher said:
The hay is hauled. We are weaning calves this weekend so will be a big step closer to being set for winter. It will be nice to have that done while the weather is good. It seems that if the calves get a good start before the deep freeze weather they never look back when it gets cold. Beside it is easier to get help on the long week end. :cowboy:

Almost forgot you have Canuck Thanksgiving coming up----Did you get any rain out of this today-- So far we have almost 1/2 inch at the river ranch-- heard some areas east of the Lake have almost 2 inches...Cold windy wet miserable day tho.....

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
good thang oldtimer posted about Canuch Thanksgivin, cuz I was rackin my brain tryin to figure out what holiday was upcomin this weekend. lol

In the US we have Columbus Day on the same day- the 10th.......

Latest posts