• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

PIC OF US GAL IN MAMATOBA

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
cat-scared-of-fat-lady.jpg

PS TX Tibbs this is a recent pic of us gal in manitoba :shock: .......good luck

I enjoy some your posts and humor Haymaker, but this is just plain wrong! :(

Tramp, tramp, tramp......here comes the forum police again.

Are you still pouting Fedup?

I SAWY!

You are pretty funny when you go postal.

~SH~

Gee, are you stalking me Sh!tHead? I have nothing to pout about. You made a fool of yourself again & didn't need any help. All the crap you threw in the last couple of days came back and landed on you. It was fun to watch.
When most people find themselves in a hole, they quit digging. LOL! Not you. You keep digging yourself deeper & deeper! ROTFLMAO!
Thanks for the laughs! :lol: :lol: :lol:

fedup2 said:
I enjoy some your posts and humor Haymaker, but this is just plain wrong! :(

I dont think so,read some of its posts you will see what I mean :wink: .............good luck

Mrs.Greg said:
:evil: Honestly Haymaker...GET A LIFE :!: :!: :!:

M greg some how I get the feelin that you think because you are female you get the respect of a Lady,you are wrong if you are a lady,you get respected like a lady should,this leaves you out,maybe you oughta get a life,quit following me around.............good luck

PS Now run along you have proven yourself unworthy of future replys,not because of your position today, it was when you were caught lieing.

alabama said:
Hay Maker you should enter that in next weeks photo contest. :shock:

What is next weeks? "females that act like men and spout cheap threats" ?...........good luck

PS There are a couple flea bags frequenting the site that are always trying to turn what I post into a "US" against canadian deal,nothing could be farther from the truth,I like Canadians,always have,but like the USA there are people that arent worth a barrel of shucks,bout like a horsin mare,plumb worthless............good luck

Haymaker,

You best delete that picture or else!!! Youve already got 2 strikes against you a third and you maybe be without your ranchers.net status.
Your a very ignorant man and very sick. You should seek some help before you hurt yourself or someone else. This is something that will be brought to Macons attention.

HayMaker,

I give you credit for the hilarious picture but, really you shouldn't have dug through your family photos to post a picture of your wife. She will be very upset when she sees what type of photos you've been taking while she's not looking.

You took so long and this is all you could come up with? You must be really talented Haymaker in order to clip this picture from the paper with your little white straight jacket on. I'm still trying to figure out if you're a fruit loop or a loonie tune. :lol: :lol:

I can see from the other comments that you're not very well liked. Let's not talk about respecting ladies here. You obviously don't have a clue about respect for a woman.

UsGal~

HAY MAKER said:
Mrs.Greg said:
:evil: Honestly Haymaker...GET A LIFE :!: :!: :!:

M greg some how I get the feelin that you think because you are female you get the respect of a Lady,you are wrong if you are a lady,you get respected like a lady should,this leaves you out,maybe you oughta get a life,quit following me around.............good luck

PS Now run along you have proven yourself unworthy of future replys,not because of your position today, it was when you were caught lieing.

HAYMAKER, anough is enough already. If you say she has no respect then look who's talking... if you would turn your head straight for one second, ONE SECOND, then you might see that your hole is getting deeper every post. If anyone needs a life, then you do. Go shopping at walmart-they might have one there. Seriously though, why do you do this? You have discriminated nearly every person on here, with some exceptions. Is this because you're afraid fo them or something? This is like when the idiots that wouldnt leave me alone... if you dont shape up then you'll be nothing better than them... and guess what?! Noone is going to put up with nonsence like this.

HAYMAKER, if anyone is unworthy its you. look around. I will ask you once nd once only to apologize to those that you have discriminated-you may not change their minds, but thats the least that they deserve, including NR, US gal, and Mrs. Greg. There are prolly hundreds that i diddnt say anythign about but ive seen these three most recently... I know him and BMr take wise cracks at eachother-thats yourm problem. I think youve gone too far this time....

ACS, very mature post! It's too bad the adults on here do not realize their own immaturity when posting this kind of garbage!

But it shows you the depth of an RCALF'er and the extents they will go to dicredits their adversaries!

Murgen said:
But it shows you the depth of an RCALF'er and the extents they will go to dicredits their adversaries!

You must be suffering from some type of paranoia...I don't think there was a word from, or about R-CALF in the whole thread...But in your mind :???: Now thats power :wink:

Do you look under the bed and in the closet for Boogey Man Bullard before you tuck your self in.. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

USgal-In-Manitoba said:
HayMaker,

I give you credit for the hilarious picture but, really you shouldn't have dug through your family photos to post a picture of your wife. She will be very upset when she sees what type of photos you've been taking while she's not looking.

You took so long and this is all you could come up with? You must be really talented Haymaker in order to clip this picture from the paper with your little white straight jacket on. I'm still trying to figure out if you're a fruit loop or a loonie tune. :lol: :lol:

I can see from the other comments that you're not very well liked. Let's not talk about respecting ladies here. You obviously don't have a clue about respect for a woman.

UsGal~

I was thinking it was a photo of you or your foul mouthed mother,she raised you with the morals of a pig :D :D ............good luck

PS respect is something reserved for a lady,that leaves you out if you have anymore cheap threats to make why dont you make them in person.
IM very easy to find.I will have one of these lil ole TX girls give you a lesson in manners.

Most posts by Haymaker try to discrdit anybody that do not beleive the same way as him, RCALF thoughts being one.

TRUE BLUE RCALFER TROUGH AND THROUGH< showing his true colors!

OT, you're one too, now tell us you don't disagree with everything that is said on Ranchers, if it doesn't agree with RCALF.

Sticking up for your buddy Haymaker, will only solidify our thoughts on the "horse trader" from Montana!

Murgen said:
ACS, very mature post! It's too bad the adults on here do not realize their own immaturity when posting this kind of garbage!

Thank you murgen, but all I did was say what needed to be said... specially since he was talking to women that way... pi$$es me off.

There may be one bad apple in the barrel but it doesnt shape them all-Abraham Lincoln Hogg. I got it from Dukes of Hazzaerd last night-thought it was fitting. If theres one bad calf int he trailer it doesnt say anything bout the rest of them either.

Have a good one everyone

Murgen said:

Move along murgen,this is not a lady she is a foul mouth makin cheap threats,she gets no respect as a lady as a matter of fact her kind hide behind the fact they are female ,and use it as a crutch to make cheap threats and insults,her kind make it hard on the rest of the ladies that carry them selves with respect.

Angus Cattle Shower said:
Murgen said:

Thank you murgen, but all I did was say what needed to be said... specially since he was talking to women that way... pi$$es me off.

There may be one bad apple in the barrel but it doesnt shape them all-Abraham Lincoln Hogg. I got it from Dukes of Hazzaerd last night-thought it was fitting. If theres one bad calf int he trailer it doesnt say anything bout the rest of them either.

Have a good one everyone

You are 16 years old boy and have alot to learn about women and the differences between a cheap one and a lady,why dont you let this one slide..............good luck

I was thinking it was a photo of you or your foul mouthed mother,she raised you with the morals of a pig :D :D ............good luck

PS respect is something reserved for a lady,that leaves you out if you have anymore cheap threats to make why dont you make them in person.
IM very easy to find.I will have one of these lil ole TX girls give you a lesson in manners.

HAYMAKER-grow up already. This is absolutely absurd. You can't say one word.

Respect is for everyone. [/quote]

Latest posts