• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

PIC OF US GAL IN MAMATOBA

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Haymaker,

Your a poor excuse to call a man. By the way how do you cut those pictures out with your straight jacket on???

Move along murgen,this is not a lady she is a foul mouth makin cheap threats,she gets no respect as a lady as a matter of fact her kind hide behind the fact they are female ,and use it as a crutch to make cheap threats and insults,her kind make it hard on the rest of the ladies that carry them selves with respect.

I've met US gal in Manitoba, I know her, do you?

Calling her cheap only demeans yourself and the crowd you run with! And the ones that stick up for you!

As foir cheap women, I don't know any, I don't hang out with them, but it seems you know all too well what they are like!

Murgen said:
OT, you're one too, now tell us you don't disagree with everything that is said on Ranchers, if it doesn't agree with RCALF.

If you have followed the last 4 years or so- I have disagreed with several R-CALF ideas or moves- same as I've agreed with NCBA and Canadian ones...Any one of them will get an ATTA-BOY from me when I agree with them- and will hear the negative when I don't....

You see, I see it as R-CALF agreeing with many of the same things I do rather than me agreeing with R-CALF... I had the my fundamental ideology long before R-CALF...

And I think ol Haymaker can take care of himself...

But it is comical when you, Tam, and a couple other Canadians can't make a comment or relay a thought without thinking of or mentioning R-CALF...Now thats a powerful organization to affect people that way :wink: :lol:

Manitoba_Rancher said:
Haymaker,

You best delete that picture or else!!! Youve already got 2 strikes against you a third and you maybe be without your ranchers.net status.
Your a very ignorant man and very sick. You should seek some help before you hurt yourself or someone else. This is something that will be brought to Macons attention.

Maybe you better explain those two strikes to me,how many have you got following folks around makin insults ?
I have never made insults to anyone that did'nt start making them to me first,can you say the same thing....hell no...........you bring this to anyones attention you want,someone insults and makes cheap threats to me then so will I,if thats get me banned then I say good.

HAY MAKER said:
Angus Cattle Shower said:
Murgen said:
ACS, very mature post! It's too bad the adults on here do not realize their own immaturity when posting this kind of garbage!

But it shows you the depth of an RCALF'er and the extents they will go to dicredits their adversaries!

Thank you murgen, but all I did was say what needed to be said... specially since he was talking to women that way... pi$$es me off.

There may be one bad apple in the barrel but it doesnt shape them all-Abraham Lincoln Hogg. I got it from Dukes of Hazzaerd last night-thought it was fitting. If theres one bad calf int he trailer it doesnt say anything bout the rest of them either.

Have a good one everyone

You are 16 years old boy and have alot to learn about women and the differences between a cheap one and a lady,why dont you let this one slide..............good luck

For the record HAYMAKER, im not 16. I'm 14. You respect each lady like you would your kin. I wont let it slide either. There is this little line called sanity. you crossed it. Once someone treats, discriminates someone like this then im in the heat of the battle. Ive been thru He77 and back-If youve ever been afraid to go to school cause you think youll get hit again or called names liek you were when you were 7 then you would do this too. When i see this happen, it really upsets me-ive gone thru it and I dont want anyone to have to go thru with it.

Have a good day

Maybe you better explain those two strikes to me,how many have you got following folks around makin insults ?
I have never made insults to anyone that did'nt start making them to me first,can you say the same thing....hell no...........you bring this to anyones attention you want,someone insults and makes cheap threats to me then so will I,if thats get me banned then I say good.

Very mature response Haymaker, I'm sure the kids reading this site will learn lots from you!

Maybe you need to go to another RCALf meeting to deal with people of like mind!

And you Angus are a gentleman,I appreciate the fact you felt you should stick up for me.You will be welcome in our house when you come to visit...Haymaker isn't worth the boots he licks.

And Kudos to you US. GAL...you are a gal I like to be a non-lady with. :wink:

HAY MAKER said:
USgal-In-Manitoba said:
HayMaker,

I give you credit for the hilarious picture but, really you shouldn't have dug through your family photos to post a picture of your wife. She will be very upset when she sees what type of photos you've been taking while she's not looking.

You took so long and this is all you could come up with? You must be really talented Haymaker in order to clip this picture from the paper with your little white straight jacket on. I'm still trying to figure out if you're a fruit loop or a loonie tune. :lol: :lol:

I can see from the other comments that you're not very well liked. Let's not talk about respecting ladies here. You obviously don't have a clue about respect for a woman.

UsGal~

I was thinking it was a photo of you or your foul mouthed mother,she raised you with the morals of a pig :D :D ............good luck

PS respect is something reserved for a lady,that leaves you out if you have anymore cheap threats to make why dont you make them in person.
IM very easy to find.I will have one of these lil ole TX girls give you a lesson in manners.

Haymaker,

I'm not sure what it was that prompted this type of response but it is obvious that you are very upset.

I think you should watch your mouth old man. You won't be talkin about my mother that way. I think that you should know that I have been raised with very good morals (possibly better than yourself). My grandfather bless him and his wondering eye, a war vet left my mother for several months by herself while she was a child. She had to make the best of the things she had and live off of nothing. She is an amazing woman who would probably even give you the shirt off of her back, if you needed it. She has fallen ill within the last few years with diabetes. Even now that she is a very ill woman, she is still a very admirable lady who shouldn't be put down by a white headed old man that knows nothing about her. None the less, she is not foul mouthed and has raised 6 respectable children and has a heart of gold. Ohh yeah, Mom was born and raised in Texas...lived there for 25 years so I guess I already had the lesson in manners you've been speakin of.

My threats arn't cheap Haymaker but, they are like your workboots....they will never be used. If by chance you're planning a trip up near the Manitoba border you just let us know and I'm sure there will be a few of us waiting for you but not for coffee or tea.

I think you and I have different ideas and definitions of respect, manners and morals. You need to have your head checked tonight before they inject you with your sedation serum you whack job!

ACS, Murgen, Mrs.Greg thanks for stickin up for me! I didn't think I was the only one who thought this guy was weird.

USgal-In-Manitoba said:
HAY MAKER said:
USgal-In-Manitoba said:
HayMaker,

I give you credit for the hilarious picture but, really you shouldn't have dug through your family photos to post a picture of your wife. She will be very upset when she sees what type of photos you've been taking while she's not looking.

You took so long and this is all you could come up with? You must be really talented Haymaker in order to clip this picture from the paper with your little white straight jacket on. I'm still trying to figure out if you're a fruit loop or a loonie tune. :lol: :lol:

I can see from the other comments that you're not very well liked. Let's not talk about respecting ladies here. You obviously don't have a clue about respect for a woman.

UsGal~

I was thinking it was a photo of you or your foul mouthed mother,she raised you with the morals of a pig :D :D ............good luck

PS respect is something reserved for a lady,that leaves you out if you have anymore cheap threats to make why dont you make them in person.
IM very easy to find.I will have one of these lil ole TX girls give you a lesson in manners.

Haymaker,

I'm not sure what it was that prompted this type of response but it is obvious that you are very upset.

I think you should watch your mouth old man. You won't be talkin about my mother that way. I think that you should know that I have been raised with very good morals (possibly better than yourself). My grandfather bless him and his wondering eye, a war vet left my mother for several months by herself while she was a child. She had to make the best of the things she had and live off of nothing. She is an amazing woman who would probably even give you the shirt off of her back, if you needed it. She has fallen ill within the last few years with diabetes. Even now that she is a very ill woman, she is still a very admirable lady who shouldn't be put down by a white headed old man that knows nothing about her. None the less, she is not foul mouthed and has raised 6 respectable children and has a heart of gold. Ohh yeah, Mom was born and raised in Texas...lived there for 25 years so I guess I already had the lesson in manners you've been speakin of.

My threats arn't cheap Haymaker but, they are like your workboots....they will never be used. If by chance you're planning a trip up near the Manitoba border you just let us know and I'm sure there will be a few of us waiting for you but not for coffee or tea.

I think you and I have different ideas and definitions of respect, manners and morals. You need to have your head checked tonight before they inject you with your sedation serum you whack job!

ACS, Murgen, Mrs.Greg thanks for stickin up for me! I didn't think I was the only one who thought this guy was weird.

Well whata know all blow and no go LOL,just slow down on your cheap threats and every thing will be fine ,you were the one suggesting a get together remember,you were gonna knock ole Hay maker on his butt,believe you might find that a lil bit hard to do ,but IM sure game if you are, like I said I have posted my address many times : :D ............good luck
PS No more key board fights,you find some one else to make cheap threats to,when you wanna impress the canadians,IM betting most of them were not impressed with your cheap talk anyway.

And Im sure that if the ole hill billy sets foot in Manitoba he will have something waiting for him as well. (doubt he will as his day pass from the nuthouse isnt long enough)!! Best stay in your nuthouse Haymaker :!:

HAY MAKER said:
USgal-In-Manitoba said:
HAY MAKER said:

Haymaker,

Well whata know all blow and no go LOL,just slow down on your cheap threats and every thing will be fine ,you were the one suggesting a get together remember,you were gonna knock ole Hay maker on his butt,believe you might find that a lil bit hard to do ,but IM sure game if you are, like I said I have posted my address many times : :D ............good luck
PS No more key board fights,you find some one else to make cheap threats to,when you wanna impress the canadians,IM betting most of them were not impressed with your cheap talk anyway.

Haymaker,

Don't get to excited because my offer still stands to re-arrange your face. You're just upset cause because I prolly could knock you off your rocker. I'm sure you would be game to fight with me you moron! You're a big ole pussy willow Haymaker. Why don't you go blow off to somebody else about your low confidence. If you didn't want a keyboard fight then you shouldn't have initiated this fight on this post and shouldn't have started talking trash about my mother. You're full of malarkey you big turkey, you're just realizing now that everyone else can see that too.

Your talk is cheap and meaningless. You are always trying to degrade the women on this site and then trying to turn it around and manipulate the situation to make it look like there fault. I was reading the posts on this site when you had the "HOTS" for Tam. Then you found out that she had a good respectable man and you started the name calling and disrespect.

If this is your way of trying to connect with someone I can see why you are so lonely. You have NO tact! This is no surprise to anyone though cause you have consistantly been a jack @$$.

Do me a favor and don't call me out to fight until you can back up the bull malarkey that's comin from your pie hole. Another thing I've learned thru life was if you don't mean somehting, then don't say it.

PS: What makes you think I would want your address?

UsGal~

Haymaker, That was pretty low, even for you.
I've met US Gal only once ,in person, and I can tell you this, there is no doubt that she is a very kind, decent and caring young woman. Hard worker ,too. She was out bottle feeding some calves , in the rain when I met her.
Do what you want Haymaker, but I think you should apologize. Just my Canucklehead opinion.

PS: Aren't you a little old to be looking at pictures in "Hustler" magazine?? You're just asking for arthritis in your hand.......not to mention what's gonna happen to your eyesight. :)

ACS Your my hero ! I hope my boy grows up with the same fire and heart that you have! Upstanding young men are sadly lacking in this day and age. Stick to your guns big guy!

Thank you much Judith, but I guess all I did was what I do cause I dont want anyone to go thru what I have. As long as you keep raisin em like you are and teach them to stand up for who they are, what they beleive in and you'll have outstanding young gents. I dont have any guns though... :? :???: :wink: lol

Have a good one

Whatever happened with the motor bike? Did you get it or pass it up?

HAyMaker, I know you didn't mean to be taken so offensively, so show your texican roots and use your manners.

As for Canadian ladies, Thunder Bay in the "80s," :heart: :heart: :heart:

First things first,I am not upset,believe you may be confused about that ,just stateing a few facts,one of them is I have great respect and admiration for the Ladies,believe it's obvious, it boils down to each individual as to what a lady is,some may have lower standards.

usgal wrote..... (I was reading the posts on this site when you had the "HOTS" for Tam. Then you found out that she had a good respectable man and you started the name calling and disrespect.)

You may be confused again,while I admitt Miss Tam is a bueatiful woman,my teasin/flirtin with her had a purpose.......you see I knew who Mr Tam was long before anyone else on the board did,it was kinda funny to flirt with Miss Tam & tease that ole canuckle head at the same time,he never would come forward and admitt he was Mr Tam until I turned up the heat,if there was name callin and disrepect maybe you oughta prove that ?I dont believe Miss Tam was complaining,why are you ?Lil lady you have seemed to have studied the Hay Maker posts well and defined them to attract attention.......well you certainly pulled that off "once"......................good luck & good bye

HAY MAKER said:
First things first,I am not upset,believe you may be confused about that ,just stateing a few facts,one of them is I have great respect and admiration for the Ladies,believe it's obvious, it boils down to each individual as to what a lady is,some may have lower standards.

usgal wrote..... (I was reading the posts on this site when you had the "HOTS" for Tam. Then you found out that she had a good respectable man and you started the name calling and disrespect.)

You may be confused again,while I admitt Miss Tam is a bueatiful woman,my teasin/flirtin with her had a purpose.......you see I knew who Mr Tam was long before anyone else on the board did,it was kinda funny to flirt with Miss Tam & tease that ole canuckle head at the same time,he never would come forward and admitt he was Mr Tam until I turned up the heat,if there was name callin and disrepect maybe you oughta prove that ?I dont believe Miss Tam was complaining,why are you ?Lil lady you have seemed to have studied the Hay Maker posts well and defined them to attract attention.......well you certainly pulled that off "once"......................good luck & good bye

HayMaker,

Again, you did not state any facts. All you did was try to run me down and then turned this into fighting words about my mother. You don't know what type of morals I was raised with or anything other than what I've told you about my mother on my last post....so no FACTS there.

If you thought that you were so special to know about Tams good man before anyone else did, then you're wrong again. If I do remember correctly there was some name callin in regards to the size of a certain lady's behind size, and then later followed up with a picture taken at the "get together" showing that behind next to a can or bottle. Does that slip your memory?

Just as I said, you may not think I'm a lady but honestly Haymaker, I don't care about your opinion. As I said in my other posts your ideas and definitions of a lady are far different from mine....slightly skewed and a little lower standard.

Yes, I read several posts on this site but your posts always seem to stand out cause they carry no context, they are meaningless. I just ask myself whay a person would post some of the BS that you do. You've always got to be putting someone down...or trying to. This hole thing started with Northern Rancher, and you were trying to be a smart @$$ with your lil "Genius" poll. Remember the only one who draws attention to you, is you! Give it up old Haymaker! You're the only guy who is full of malarkey you BIG TURKEY!

UsGal~

Latest posts