• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

pickin' replacements (pics)

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cert

Reaction score
Picked out replacements today, will sort them tomorrow. Heifers that are not retained...go to the sale barn tomorrow night to be sold wednesday morning.

From the road
IMG_2109.jpg

From the top
IMG_2139.jpg

She's a keeper
IMG_2128.jpg

Her too
IMG_2125.jpg

maybe them too...we'll see tomorrow
IMG_2111.jpg

replacement heifer picking crew. These guys use mechanical horses, I'd don't like them too well. Might even go as far as to say I'm afraid of them
:oops:
IMG_2134.jpg

commercial herd bull. all the heifers pictured are out of him. Lots of maternal, been a good bull.
IMG_2155.jpg

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
Good looking cattle cert,and good looking cow country,thanks for posting...............good luck

Bward

Reaction score
Very pretty country.... good cattle too Thanks for the pics. Its great getting to see cattle and land from all over.

Nicky

Reaction score
Nice pictures, thought you said it was dry and that you've been feeding hay? Has it been raining? Good luck at the sale :)

cert

Reaction score
The last 2 weeks have been damp and cool. Morning dew that doesn't burn off till well past noon. It greened things up but not much is growing. I havn't put any hay out since it has started raining. The lot the bull is in hasn't been grazed for 2 months. He is the only one in there for now so the grass is taller.

Things look green but the pastures are grazed down pretty close.

I havn't a clue why the pictures look fake. Maybe the settings are off on the camera. These were taken by a digital and the ones I posted earlier were film pictures. So I don't know.

Latest posts