• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Picture diary, September 28th

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
Theroundupcrew.jpg

The roundup crew
ConagherandBrockonBigJohn.jpg

Conagher, and Brock on Big John
Viewoftherounduppasture.jpg

View of the roundup pasture
Conagherahorsegoodforalotofmiles.jpg

Conagher, a horse good for a lot of miles
Cattleacomin.jpg

Cattle a'comin'
Thekid.jpg

The next generation
Brockagoodguytoknow.jpg

Brock, a good guy to know
Gettingreadytoworktheboys.jpg

Getting ready to work the boys
Pedestriantramp.jpg

Pedestriantramp :wink:
Backtomommaagain.jpg

Back to momma
Saddlingupagain.jpg

Saddling up again

looks great Soapweed, Brock looks similar to myself. Dunno if I'm a good guy to know though...

as usual, soapweed, the pix were well worth the wait of downloading them!!! The pix of your boy on the horse (the close-up) was so well positioned with him so centered that it would be a good one for you to get matted and framed....truly a keeper!! :D :D

Yep, good pictures (again!). I can't believe the GREEN that is still evidenced in your country.

Excellent picture of Brock. And I like that name. How did you come to name him Brock? It's different, and definitely a cowboy name.

Is Brock riding the (new this summer) 4-year old dun horse? He looks like a good one.

A friend in Wyoming has a brother named Brock. We just liked the way it rolled off our tongue, so used it to name our son. The horse he is riding is one of the three we bought at Philip on Sunday. "Big John" is a ground-covering fool, smooth as silk, and fun to ride. None of us enjoy riding that other horse that you refered to very much, as he is pretty lazy. Pretty only is as pretty does. :? :???:

Latest posts