• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Pictures - April 15th - 30th

Help Support Ranchers.net:

North Ridge Ranching

Reaction score
Some Pictures from a couple weeks ago.

MayPictures003.jpg

My son with my whitetail horns from last fall. Just got them back. Now I have to get them mounted.

MayPictures004.jpg

My daughter with the same horns.

MayPictures008.jpg

Kids got to see the Stanley Cup when it came to town. My son was way more excited than it looks. For you friends south of the border, you win this trophy in hockey. :wink:

MayPictures011.jpg

This ones for you H.

MayPictures012.jpg

The playschool does a neat thing. They take the kids to a local farm that has every type of animal. They really enjoy it.

MayPictures013.jpg

Picnic lunch to finish the day.

North RR is a funny son of a gun! :lol: :lol: :lol: That whitetail is a thumper! :shock: I will accept your apology for the goat comment only if it is accompanied by an invitation to come hunting. :D Otherwise, i will have to challenge you to a duel! :shock: Chinese throwing stars at 2 1/3 miles! :D

Great pictures, except for the one, but it's even great cause she's a cutie! :D The Stanely Cup is awesome! The Avalanche aren't too hot so i guess i'll pull for the Kings. Yes, a desert guy who can't skate and doesn't say "eh" a lot can still love hockey!

North Ridge Ranching said:
I couldn't help myself H, and you know, if I didn't say something BMR would of been waiting to pounce.

Shoot, BMR is too old to pounce anymore. He flops pretty good though. :wink: :lol: :lol:

Beautiful family, North Ridge! That young lad of yours is gonna hafta grow a few new teeth before he can chomp into
a fresh apple this summer!

leanin' H said:
North Ridge Ranching said:
I couldn't help myself H, and you know, if I didn't say something BMR would of been waiting to pounce.

Shoot, BMR is too old to pounce anymore. He flops pretty good though. :wink: :lol: :lol:

leanin' H, your youthful imprudence yet again proves to be your undoing.

Because you forget that old age and treachery overcomes youth and skill! :wink:

Cute kids and critters. As an old neighbor told me when my kids were about that age, "You are living in the best time of your life." He was right, but being a grandpappy isn't too bad, either. :)

My kids are the greatest. They can change a bad day into a good one in seconds. Looking at these pictures just made think of something. My daughter is wearing her running shoes. This kind of surprises me because she hardly goes anywhere without her rubber boots just in case she get to go see the cows. She calls them her "poop boots".

The only things better than your kids are your grandkids!

I don't think my grandkids are better I think I have learned better how to appriciate them!

George said:
The only things better than your kids are your grandkids!

I don't think my grandkids are better I think I have learned better how to appriciate them!

I fully agree with your philosophy George.

Thanks for all your photos North Ridge. You have things pointed in the right direction. :wink:

Latest posts