• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Pictures for the day

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
Since it has been so hot lately, with thermometer readings of over a hundred degrees, here are some fall photos complete with cowboys wearing coats. The photos near the bottom are more recent, within the last three weeks.

MartySteveandCurt.jpg

Saddletramp, Soapweed, and a South Dakota friend
Saddletrampmeanderingthroughthemead.jpg

Saddletramp meandering through the meadow
Plumbdisgusting.jpg

Plumb disgusting
SaddletrampSoapweedcontemplating.jpg

Saddletramp and Soapweed surmising the situation
Takingthesaddleoff.jpg

Unsaddling
Saddleroomsituation.jpg

Horse barn
Brockandbuck2004.jpg

Brock and his buck
Afinancialfriend.jpg

Sandhusker
WorkingonaWindmill.jpg

Working on a windmill
Goodhelper.jpg

His superb helper and daughter
ScottanddaughterCassie.jpg

Good folks to know

Loved those pictures especially the horses and horse barn.
THAT'S Sandhusker!!?? Never would have guessed.

Sandhusker said:
nr said:

You thought I would be good looking? :lol:

A handsome lad he is.

At first glance I thought it was Newt Gingrich. :shock:

Mike said:
Sandhusker said:
nr said:

A handsome lad he is.

I agree Mike-- He does look like Newt... That salt and pepper on top shows a lot of character :)

I'll bet we all have several different "looks" from day to day-- This is one of the wifes favorites taken by my old vet the slippery sloppy day this winter that I helped the neighbor vaccinate his heifers-- Told the old Doc I wanted a copy to use on my next campaign posters if I ever decide to run for office again---Go after the skid row vote :lol: :lol:
At least I got most of the snot wiped out of the mustache and most of the green stuff off my face with my neckerchief before he took it..... :lol: :lol:

Dick-Cowboy.jpg

But Sandhusker, you don't look anything like your avatar. All this time we thought that was you.

TXTibbs said:
HAHA...its kinda neat to see what all you fellers look like. Maybe someday if i get brave i'll post a picture of me......then you can print it and throw darts at it or something :lol:

If I did you could stick it on the front door and it keep everybody out. No one would want to come in then. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You got sand OT,I can just see the printers in Canada now on enlarged mode and the fumbling for cartridges :D ..............good luck

Oldtimer said:
Mike said:
Sandhusker said:

A handsome lad he is.

I agree Mike-- He does look like Newt... That salt and pepper on top shows a lot of character :)

I'm afraid there is more salt than pepper. I tell folks the gray shows maturity for my age, they tell me it is the miles... The Newt comments... :mad: :lol:

I was just about to comment that OT had the look on his face like he had been working with heifers (that disgusted how-dumb-can-they-be? look) then I reread his message. :lol:

Nice pictures Soap, thanks for sharing. I didn't see any smoke coming off of Sandhusker's keyboard, so I figure he must not have been on ranchers.net recent of the picture being taken.

I'm guessing by the countenance of your face Sandhusker you smile often. We need more of that on here once in a while. :D

Oh my God, Oldtimer! Take off the glasses and you are almost a spitting image of my husband's oldest brother when he gets all gussied up during the winter!

Shelly said:
Oh my God, Oldtimer! Take off the glasses and you are almost a spitting image of my husband's oldest brother when he gets all gussied up during the winter!

Shelly- How lucky for you to have such a good looking fella for a brother in law :lol: :lol: :lol: I'll bet he's smart too :wink: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts