• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

pictures from the past week

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cure

Reaction score
At the Riverton Livestock Auction
My daughter
P1000044.jpg

Action Shot
P1000062.jpg

Love this sign
P1000049.jpg

The cows I bought with their new brand
P1000117.jpg

They came off a ranch called the Big Bend Ranch
P1000119.jpg

So much for being March April calvers :???:
P1000120.jpg

This calf was born last year with this clif palet
P1000121.jpg

Some friends doing a little fence protecting :D
P1000116.jpg

Nice pictures! Is the clef palate going to be beef? New cows look good, bet they were spendy :wink:

Nice photos - I am showing my ignorance here but as all we have are deer or antelope around here, so forgive me, but is that an elk or a moose, or am I even further off than that?

looks like an elk cow, thats good eating right there.
Nice pictures by the way, looks a little cold to me though.

Liked you SIGN ABOUT KIDS WILL BE SOLD AS SLAVES........but i think I saw a better one........

Unattended children will be given a espreeo and a free PUPPY and KITTEN

To answer some questions
Yes they are pricey but I am happy for the most part about them. The calf with the clefe platate will look good on my plate this fall. Vcc hit it on the head it is an elk and they are almost as good to eat as beef. Jody that auctioneer up there is good and I was one that he was working over all time because I kept dropping out when the cows got to high for my blood. I will say this though I had a really good experience with those guys and I plan on doing more business with them in the future

Nicky said:
How did your puppies turn out? Keep any?

I didn't keep any but the guys I know that took them all want another one when I get another liter

Latest posts