• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Pictures - June 1st - 15th

Help Support Ranchers.net:

North Ridge Ranching

Reaction score
PicturesJune2012015.jpg

This is the new yearling Simmental sire we purchased back in march.

PicturesJune2012018.jpg

Same bull, same girlfriend, different angle.

PicturesJune2012031.jpg

Nice second calver straight bred Angus cow with 1/2 blood Simmental x Angus calf.

PicturesJune2012025.jpg

This is my 2 year old heifer and her second calf. She had a teenage pregnancy last year and bred back this year. It was the last calf on the place, born June 5th, but she is already one ahead of the other girls.

PicturesJune2012033.jpg

This is the new purebred Angus sire we bought yesterday. He was an emergency purchase as I had a bull hurt his front shoulder 2 days ago. Quickest decision I ever made when purchasing a new sire. Thanks goes out to local breeder for getting us fixed up with one so quick.

PicturesJune2012036.jpg

Simmental x Angus/Hereford girlfriend of new sire.

PicturesJune2012003.jpg

My middle one at her playschool graduation.

PicturesJune2012006.jpg

My oldest with an action shot at the long jump pit on his track and field day at school.

PicturesJune2012009.jpg

The toothless one finishing up his attempt at the ball throw event.

PicturesJune2012013.jpg

Local utility company flaring off natural gas line in order to do some repairs. Would make one heck of a wiener roast.

Everything looks real good! Can't beat the life of raising kids and cattle IMO. That would be a heck of a hotdog and marshmallow cooker! :D

You are living right! :D Cows look swell, the simmy bull is a thick rascal, i really like that angus cow with the crossbred calf, the grass is green and plentiful and the kids are healthy and cute! You live a blessed and wonderful life! :D That replacement bull might not be your first choice but the calves he'll throw will sure beat some open cows next year! :wink:

Latest posts