• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Pictures May 6 2012

Help Support Ranchers.net:

AngusCowBoy

Reaction score
Heres some pictures of a bull calf we might keep back if he develops nicely.
October2010028.jpg

October2010029.jpg

October2010027.jpg

Heres is his dam
October2010043.jpg

Heres some other pictures, first one is a calf we almost left a bull but decided against it.
October2010042.jpg

Dam of the almost bull calf
October2010046.jpg

Pictures of some other cows
October2010049.jpg

October2010047.jpg

October2010041.jpg

October2010039.jpg

Bulls, not in the best condition but should start looking better now that there on grass, first is 3 year old 2nd is a 2 year old, new bulls havnt be delivered yet
October2010051.jpg

October2010053.jpg

For you farmers, a 1992 8760, havnt got much done yet in the feild, but hopefully start seeding next week
October2010001.jpg

Thanks for the pictures, you have really nice black cattle. What part of ND do you live in maybe we are neighbors, Im se of bismarck

Thanks for the kind words guys, and we live NW of Minot in between Stanley and Kenmare.

is your farm/ranch negatively or positively impacted by the oil boom? Dont mean to be nosey just asking?

ND Farmer said:
is your farm/ranch negatively or positively impacted by the oil boom? Dont mean to be nosey just asking?

I would say it is negatively impacted, the roads are a complete joke, there people that think its fun to go out and tear up your feilds with there pickups in the middle of the night, alot more traffic, and alot of trash roling in, the only advantage would be if you work in the patch, or if you get oil checks and we get neither, so I would just as soon have no boom, but thats just me.

AngusCowBoy said:
ND Farmer said:

I would say it is negatively impacted, the roads are a complete joke, there people that think its fun to go out and tear up your feilds with there pickups in the middle of the night, alot more traffic, and alot of trash roling in, the only advantage would be if you work in the patch, or if you get oil checks and we get neither, so I would just as soon have no boom, but thats just me.

:agree:

Latest posts