• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Pictures, November 9, 2011

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
A new computer was a birthday present, and it has proven to be a real hardship for me to get the upper hand. Photos, especially, have been an overwhelming challenge.
It's hard to teach us old dogs new tricks.

001.jpg

Heifer calves that were weaned the day before
002800x600.jpg

Getting their attention
006800x600.jpg

Knife that Sparky made
008800x600.jpg

The other side
Birthdaysupper800x600.jpg

Birthday supper celebrating my 60th, the evening of November 8th
007480x640.jpg

My very best present, an adorable granddaughter
Drivingcattlebythelight800x600.jpg

Driving cattle by the light of the silvery moon
TheKosmoKidandhisroan800x600.jpg

The Kosmo Kid and his roan
Treesatdusk800x600.jpg

Trees at dusk
Prettysunset800x600.jpg

Pretty sunset

Soap a question. Beat you to 60 by about 10 mos. and 30, 40, and 50 never bothered me but I am having trouble wrapping my mind around this 60 thing. How about you?

One thing is for sure. My definition of "old" keeps changing the older I get.

I doubt that little gift left Grandma's arms all night. I suspect you don't mind playing second fiddle to her.
What is the U brand at the bottom/backside of Sparky's knife?

The picture of everybody gathered together at the table just says it all. Family, that is what matters. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the kind comments. As you can tell, the new baby granddaughter pretty well has us wrapped around her tiny little finger. Her name is Fiora Copper. Sparky wanted a name for her that not every other kid in Kindergarten would have. :wink:

wdcook said:
Soap a question. Beat you to 60 by about 10 mos. and 30, 40, and 50 never bothered me but I am having trouble wrapping my mind around this 60 thing. How about you?

50 hit me the hardest. Now I'm kind of used to being an old geezer. :wink:

RSL said:
I doubt that little girl left Grandma's arms all night. I suspect you don't mind playing second fiddle to her.
What is the U brand at the bottom/backside of Sparky's knife?

The U is a V, even though I agree that is looks more like a U. The V stands for Sparky's welding shop, which he calls Vulcan Welding.

wdcook said:

Soapweed wrote:

50 hit me the hardest. Now I'm kind of used to being an old geezer. :wink:

Oh to be 60 again. Wait till you hit 70, and you start look'n for uneven ground before dismount'n :wink:

Latest posts