• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Pictures of Domestic Terrorist released

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
forstory-225x300.jpg

Mom: TSA Treated My 4-year-old Like a Terrorist

Montana lawmaker is furious after the four year old daughter of one of his constituents was labeled a "high security threat" when the child hugged her grandmother at a security checkpoint at Wichita Mid-Continent Airport.

Michelle Brademeyer, of Missoula, Mon., wrote about the incident on her Facebook page alleging TSA officers called for backup after her daughter would not stop crying and at one point was ordered to spread her legs.

Rep. Denny Rehberg (R-MT) told Fox News that he is outraged over the four-year-old's treatment.

"Something is clearly very wrong if TSA's protocol forced them to harass a four-year-old girl until she cried," Rehberg said. "I intend to sit down with the TSA immediately and demand some answers."

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/mom-tsa-treated-my-4-year-old-like-a-terrorist.html

They nailed her accomplice today. The Country is safer today, because of the efforts of the TSA.

A 7-year-old girl with cerebral palsy was reportedly the subject of aggressive screening by Transportation Security Administration agents on Monday, causing her family to miss their flight, CBSDC.com reported.

Dina Frank was traveling with her family from John F. Kennedy International Airport to Florida. She is unable to pass through airport metal detectors because she walks leg braces and crutches, and instead must go through a pat-down procedure by TSA agents, according to the site.

Dina also has a development disorder, making the procedure frightening if not done with special care.

Her family reportedly asked the agents on duty to introduce themselves to make her more comfortable. But the agents proceeded aggressively, according to the site.

The inspection was especially traumatic for Dina and the family ended up missing their flight.

"They're harassing people. This is totally misguided policy," Dina's father, Dr. Joshua Frank, told The Daily. "Yes, I understand that TSA is in charge of national security and there's all these threats. [But] for her to be singled out, it's crazy."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/25/tsa-subjects-7-year-old-with-ceberal-palsy-to-aggressive-pat-down-family-misses/#ixzz1t7QEgUYh

According to the government and the liberals that support government, THIS is acceptable, but profiling for nervous looking younger foreign males is unacceptable.

We need more of this. Vote Democrat every chance that you get.

Latest posts