• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Pictures of Shotgun and his mamma

Help Support Ranchers.net:

PPRM

Reaction score
I picked up this momma and baby for $950. She was bred back to a Docs Genuine risk stud with some Ricky Taylor and other good lines, gotta get the papers out later. She is a Barred mare with Mora Bobby 5 on the bottom

First Home

100_0035.jpg

Looking Around

Shotgun.jpg

His full brother just on the ground in April

100_0074.jpg

I need to get new Pictures, These aren't the same horses, LOL,

PPRM

The mar is a broke Cutting horse. She had a rear ankle injury coming off a concrete apron in a feedlot. When I got her, you couldn't hold the oppsite rear leg up very long. A couple of months ago, this stopped. So, a few weeks ago I rode her for my first time on her. Very responsive. I never expest her to be anything but a Brood Mare and simple riding horse though.

The older of the two colts will be started in April. I have had blankets on his back. He's looking pretty well put together.

The other colt will get the same a year later,

PPRM

that mare sure puts the blaze on their faces, doesn't she? nice looking yearling, but i'm the worst yearling judge in the world: they're always out of proportion :roll:

Latest posts