• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Pictures of the day

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
Theywanttheircakeandeatittoo.jpg

They want their cake and eat it, too
Thefourontheshoulderistheiryearbran.jpg

The four on the shoulder is their year brand
Quittakingpicturesandfeedus.jpg

"Quit taking pictures and feed us"
Lineofheifers.jpg

Line of heifers
Heifersandhay.jpg

Heifers and hay
Hayrolledout.jpg

Hay rolled out
Gogetitgirls.jpg

Go get it girls
Goforthegustogirls.jpg

Girls going for the gusto

lookin good Soapweed. with this unusual weather even our fall calvers are having a hard time eating hay, cake no problem, there is just enough green crested wheat trying to grow they are chasing green like they would in April. Sure hope winter does not come when all of you guys are calving

Nice pics Soapweed!
Are you enjoying your Hydra-Bed by now? I see you've got their cake feeder also. Does it have the small auger? We got ours 10 years ago, and it had a full size auger. When I filled the feeder clear full, it wouldn't auger out the cake, it would stick. The company sent an auger that is only full size for the last foot, the rest is a size smaller. Works great now.
Our calves are chasing the green crested wheatgrass also. They walk down the row of hay looking for cake, then go off to graze, but eventually come back and eat hay, though not as much as most years.
Are you going to play the piano for us at the Bowring Ranch get-together Sunday?
See you there!

We will probably be there, ET Doc. I'm pretty much out of practice because I've been playing the bull session instead of the piano. :wink:

Say, sw, if you see this, do you care if I read your new poem about the team in harness? It is a dandy, and I would sure give you full credit for writing it.

Latest posts