• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Pictures of the past couple weeks

Help Support Ranchers.net:

LazyWP

Reaction score
We have been kinda goofing off the last couple weeks. Moved cows along the river and took a little road trip, to help a friend precondition his calves.

cows005.jpg

Cinch cooing off.

cows013.jpg

cows012.jpg

cows015.jpg

I played "Man From Snowy River" this time. Had to get off and walk the last couple hundred yards. The trees got to low and thick. Lisa stayed on top, and brought the main bunch down the "road".

Chad001.jpg

cows036.jpg

Had a few that wanted to stay cool, so Lisa followed them back and forth across the river.

cows043.jpg

Saturday we went 150 miles east to help work calves. Same cattle as we have here. Handled and treated exactly the same way, but they are fighting Pink Eye, BIG time.

Chad003.jpg

Chad009.jpg

Gathering cattle in the Missouri river breaks, and I thought we had BIG HILLS!!

You sure know how to pick pretty country to ride in. Looks like the Missouri river breaks are just as green this summer as are the Sandhills. Thanks for the pictures.

Bruce said:
Beautiful country, thank's for the pic.'s. It sure is nice to sit back and tour some new country from a soft chair with a cup of coffee!!!

That is why I post as many pictures as I do. I think I live in one of the most beautiful areas of the world, but its hard to tell with out seeing all the rest of it. :D I figure, if I post pictures, then the rest of you should feel obligated to do the same, :oops: and I won't have to waste high dollar fuel touring different parts of the world.

LazyWP said:
Bruce said:
Beautiful country, thank's for the pic.'s. It sure is nice to sit back and tour some new country from a soft chair with a cup of coffee!!!

That is why I post as many pictures as I do. I think I live in one of the most beautiful areas of the world, but its hard to tell with out seeing all the rest of it. :D I figure, if I post pictures, then the rest of you should feel obligated to do the same, :oops: and I won't have to waste high dollar fuel touring different parts of the world.

Wasn't there a old song about "Taking a trip and never even had to leave the farm"? :wink:

Guess Nebraska is the place to be if they are going to find you "Naked sing on the windmill". :lol: :lol: :lol:

Big Muddy rancher said:
LazyWP said:
Bruce said:

Wasn't there a old song about "Taking a trip and never even had to leave the farm"? :wink:

Guess Nebraska is the place to be if they are going to find you "Naked sing on the windmill". :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think that was a farming song given it involved a sack of seeds. 8)

Latest posts