• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

pictures(part 1)

Help Support Ranchers.net:

R A

Reaction score
1ra9.jpg

1ra8.jpg

1ra7.jpg

1ra6.jpg

1ra5.jpg

1ra4.jpg

1ra3.jpg

1ra2.jpg

1ra.jpg

2ra.jpg

1ra10.jpg

3ra2.jpg

3ra1.jpg

3ra.jpg

4ra4.jpg

4ra3.jpg

4ra2.jpg

4ra1.jpg

4ra.jpg

OK can I say I hate you now???? LOL dang I would love an 1/8th of the grass you have hail I would settle for 1/10th :shock:

Great shots I would put a bunch on my wall...the cows in fog , the close up iof lil guy in the saddle, saddle on fence, Moon over saddle......
Cant wait to see your entry in the next contest and all the ones to follow.

Nice! Love, love, love the saddle on the fence with the sunset behind it.

Ya know, people in the publishing biz go to web sites who carry "stock shots" and get a photo to match their subject matter all the time. You should check into those and see what they pay. You could have another "not in town" job and not even know it yet.

Thanks, I appreciate it!

All these pictures mean a lot to me because they are all of my stock and stuff, right here on this place,
mostly taken while doing a job and happened to have a camera. If I was to ever take pictures for others
to have.....I'd probably choke and would be lost on what to take.....lol.

I would find it awesome to ever have a photo I've taken show up on the
cover of a Valley Vet Supply cattle vaccine edition.

katrina said:
My fav is the Bramhma..... :oops: Really it is.. :D :D

That bull was the most fierce and savage creature known to man....a man hunter from day one... :D :D :D :D

mac1.jpg

Sad day when he just up and died with no warning earlier this year. I just kept him as a pet.

Faster horses said:
Sorry to hear he died, she was neat-looking. Regal, in fact.

Did you use that picture on your Christmas cards? :D

:D ....I should of made some Christmas cards with that picture. :D

Yeah, he'll be hard to replace. He was like a big dog, 24/7 his whole life. It didn't take long for my hereford bull to quit
running me up a fence or trying to jump fences....and I can brush him now some.....but he's no hat wearing bull yet :( ....lol.
Every time I am messing with ol Herfy, I can't help but to think of the Chandler Hereford videos on Youtube.....and hope he
gets as tame as some of their bulls....."Oh you're such a big boy"...... "Lets go get the girls".....:D pretty neat

It's alright. :D I've been eating every two hours, training strongman this past year...the heavy lifting stuff, not the fighting.... and had
to fast the other night for a doctors appointment while I was posting pictures. I was a mess...I almost didn't post any because every thing
was so blurry...I thought it was my pictures but heck it was my eyes.....I needed food BAD....lol. I about died by the next morning.....lol. I mean
some of the pictures are blurrier than I want, but that night they were very fuzzy.....I don't even know why I did post them :???:

Latest posts